Best Top Roofing

Best Top Roofing
Edmonton
AB
T6H 4J8

Ian and his crew do excellent work, they are very professional, well priced and efficient. Ian responded very quickly to give a quote and was very competitive compared to all other companies, It was a really good experience dealing with Best Top Roofing, I would highly recommended them

Thx Ryan

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Honest Roofing Company

Ian responded promptly to my request for estimate to re shingle our roof. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and his communication was great. His crew was also very friendly and professional. They did a great job on our roof and gave us a competitive price. When the crew spotted problems they let us know and took the time to fix the issues properly. Highly recommended.

Reuben6972 in Edmonton
Reuben6972 in Edmonton

Best honest roofing company

I only needed my porch roof done but didn't tell any of the contractors i spoke with that. Best top was the only one who told me I didn't need my main roof done. They replaced my porch roof and added an extra vent, something that was missing. I have recommended them to 2 of my neighbors and both were satisfied with the work.

C.lindsay in Edmonton
C.lindsay in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof shingles lifted from storm

The latest storm with high winds lifted some of my roof shingles. I called Best Top Roofing and my problem was fixed the very next day. Ian went onto the roof, took a picture and explained what the problem was and using the photo, it was very easy for me to see and understand. I was very relieved to hear that it could be fixed for a reasonable cost and that I did not need to have the whole roof reshingled. I appreciated that Ian was here within the timeframe he originally provided and that he was very pleasant and knowledgeable

sanjiv kumar in Edmonton
sanjiv kumar in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent job at affordable price

Ian and best top roofing entire crew did awesome job. I found them professional, easygoing and affordable. You can blindly trust them and give your contract to them. I strongly recommend them for your work.
Thanks
Sanjiv

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

I needed a good contractor to shingle my shed. Ian was prompt, professional and did an excellent job in a matter of a few hours. Very Impressed with the quality and service. Outstanding value and highly recommended.

GLHS60 in Edmonton
GLHS60 in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

REPLACE ROOF

After I saw the great work Best Top Roofing did on my neighbor Danny's home I hired them the next week. Harry and his crew who worked on my home, Ryan, Dwayne, Brent, Blue, Bishop and Ian were all very reliable, polite courteous and hard working. They cleaned up nicely when finished and I would highly recommend Harry and Best Top Roofing.
I am a homeowner and have have no affiliation with Best Top Roofing or any employee.
Thanks Again!!