Les Gouttieres Regional

Gatineau PQ J8T2M4
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Gatineau  >  Les Gouttieres Regional

Reviews for Les Gouttieres Regional

1 review Ottawa, ON

Had regional replace existing eavestroughs with 5" seamless troughs with Alu-rex leaf gaurds. About the only nice thing I can say is that they got the colour for the eavestroughs and downspouts right. Otherwise, little respect to your property is given. I was left with damaged shingles and I'm still picking up nails and screws weeks later. Even my neighbours complained about how unprofessional the installation crew was. I wouldn't know as I never saw them. After you sign the contract, they never tell you exactly when they will be by and they seem to wait for you to be gone, quickly do the job, and you are presented with a finished surprise. I guess this is to avoid have the owners review their work as they are doing it, because good luck getting them to come back to fix defects. Stay away.

Nancy Cannon from Aylmer

New gutters just replaced today. Very pleased with the quality of work. Owner was on-site and extremely professional. Ensured property was cleaned up. After getting various quotes Les Gouttieres has the best price. Would recommend this company.

Lynn in Gloucester
3 reviews GLOUCESTER, ON

We hired this company to put in new eavestroughs and we also opted for metal eavestrough covers. They had the best quote of the companies we got reviewed and I liked that the estimator took the initiative to suggest ideas about siting and colours to match the house. Overall, I was pleased with the finished product and the eaves covers have been fabulous, but there were a couple aspects of the installation that could have been better: The crew didn't want to connect my rain barrels despite the estimator agreeing that this would be included in the service, and after they left, I found various screws and other small metal debris in the yard. In hindsight I guess it makes sense that they do not want to be responsible for the operation of my rain barrels, but it would have been nice to know in advance.

manou in Vanier
2 reviews VANIER, ON

they are very knowledgeable. their price is very reseanable and the work is warranty for the life. without being at home and withoutr requiesting for deposite the finish the job and i poaid them 2wks later.