Paradiso Design Staging

HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Paradiso Design Staging

Review for Paradiso Design Staging

Howard Lu in Richmond hill
5 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

We are about to sell our home and decided to call around for home staging. Nikki from Paradiso Design was one of the four company we called, and she is the first one who returned my call. She is very professional and detail over the phone to explain to me how the entire staging process will go. We made the decision to hire them on the day and set up an appointment with them.

Nikki and her partner Goldie both came to the consultation and they were very thoroughly on the every single aspect of the house. They treat it as their own property and try to think of all possible way to make it appeal to the potential buyer while saving money. I am very please with their service and will be more than happy to use them again if I need to stage a home in the future.