Krolicki Masonry

Chimney Build & Repair
434 The Kingsway Toronto ON M9A 3W2

Reviews for Krolicki Masonry

Tuck pointing of various areas around my 60 year old house

Tuck pointing various locations on a 60 year old brick home. I was very pleased with the worker (Kevin), he
Did a thorough job and he was very polite and respectful.
I watch very carefully work done on my house , and I had no issues with the way Kevin completed the work . He also tried not to trample my flower beds , which is a nice change from some people I have had.
The job was booked in July , for work to be done in September , it was done on the 13th without my having to call to remind them (also a nice change).

bogdan123 in Etobicoke
bogdan123 in Etobicoke

Sill replacement

I can always count on Greg for any size job - great customer service experience

Chimney rebuild

I had Krolicki Masonary rebuild my chimney on the roof as it was starting to crumble and chip away. They did a great job and quick. Also price compared to other contractors was on the mid to lower range which was awesome. I would highly recommend them.

Chimney flue

Krolicki masonry was very prompt to respond to request for service. They removed a metal cap on an unused chimney flue and covered it with a solid cap to deter persistent raccoons. Their staff were efficient and courteous.
Weve used Krolicki masonry before and theyre reliable and professional.

Ivor in Toronto
Ivor in Toronto

Repair of our front steps.

The two people that completed the job were very pleasant. They did the job in good time. The steps look better than I expected and I am very satisfied.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Chimney repair

My chimney needed to be repaired and Grey and his team did a great job. Showed up on time and left everything cleaned. Highly recommend Krolicki Masonry.

DeborahJ from Toronto
DeborahJ from Toronto

Masonry work

Krolicki Masonry provided excellent service in repairing my brickwork. They were prompt, efficient and conscientious.
I will call them again, for any similar work.

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

New porch pillars

Excellent work and the pillars look great. Nice job matching the new brick to house!

PAUL
PAUL

Chimney repair

Labour and materials to repair cracks between bricks by grinding out old mortar and replacing with new mortar

More about Krolicki Masonry

Krolicki Masonry is a full service Masonry & Bricklaying company. We specialize in chimney build & repair service, tuckpointing, & chimney linings.
WETT Certified Technician (Wood Energy Technical Training), which allows us to work on fireplaces and wood burning appliances according to current safety laws and standards.

As well, we also have a Paint & Wallpaper Contractors division for your painting needs. Our painter is meticulous and pays attention to even the smallest detail to ensure your happiness.

We are a boutique business that focuses on customer service and satisfaction.