Krolicki Masonry

Reviews for Krolicki Masonry

J H.
J H.

Chimney and Flue Repairs

Greg contacted me promptly via HomeStars messenger, asked for photographs of the chimney and shortly after gave me a quote. He went there yesterday and completed the work by the end of day. He also extended and replaced the chimney liner and the concrete cap. Looks good and clean and very professional.

Cynthia  in York
Cynthia in York

Chimneys Repaired on Metal Roof

I was very impressed with Greg's prompt replies to all my emails over a period of time, while we waited for the ground to harden for the use of a Genie Boom (aka cherry picker). The rental was $800.00 - $1000.00 of the cost. My roofing is steel and not to be walked on. His son, Micheal and employee, Artur worked with absolute precision in maneuvering the bucket around two chimneys without any damage to the roof. They informed me of a cut in a steel shake noticed some distance from where they were working. Artur was kind enough to take a couple of pictures to show my roofing company, the cut and another one to show the guys working from the bucket of a Genie Boom to prove no one walked on the roof. My chimneys are looking great and the steel shake has been replaced by the roofing company. Thanks to Micheal and Artur for mentioning it, as the cut was completely through the steel shake!

Thank you,Cynthia.
Greg

evita
evita

Brick Tuck pointing repair

Old home needed ext brick repair. The quote came in quickly and the work was done well. They left the property tidy.

ryegrad in Toronto
ryegrad in Toronto

Repair, reparge firebox and patch smoke chamber

Greg arrived the afternoon of my call, assessed the damage to our 100+ year old coal firebox and chimney and provided a very reasonable quote. His crew were very friendly, prompt & professional. They protected the area around the fireplace and quickly and efficiently effected the repair, cleaning up after themselves. I would highly recommend Krolicki Masonry and certainly use them again.

Randall
Randall

Grinding & re-pointing of 3 window sills plus caulking around windows

End-to-end a very business-like experience.
No surprises and no disappointments. Responsive, prompt problem diagnosis. Job done without undue delay
Work performed in competent & proficient manner. Workman polite and efficient.
An unusual trades experience.

Doug and Rosanna in Etobicoke
Doug and Rosanna in Etobicoke

Quick, reliable service.

When I called Krolicki Masonry, it was through a referral and now I know why they were referred to me. Greg called me back right away, which was great. He came to the house to give me a quote on our chimney repair within 24 hours. I don't think I've ever had such a quick response. Greg gave me a very reasonable quote for the work and the work was completed within good time. We are very pleased with the chimney repair. I have no problem recommending Krolicki Masonry to anyone who needs masonry work done.

mary from Toronto
mary from Toronto

Rebuild double flue chimney on sloped roof

Michael , Arthur & Remi removed old chimney & on hottest September 5th since 1945, blistering 43°C with humidex, diligently finished rebuilding new chimney until 6:30 pm on a very sloped A frame shingled roof of 150 year old, 2 1/2 story Victorian home. They surpass expectation. Highly recommend. Work started on schedule.

Susan
Susan

Chimney liner had to be partially cut out. A very dirty job

Greg got back to me quickly, listened to my needs and although it wasn't a big job and he still took it on. He sent one of his crew who was very prompt, polite, did a great job & was very diligent about the clean up. I was impressed with this young man. I would recommend Greg & his crew.

C.H. in Toronto
C.H. in Toronto

Chimney rebuild

It was a pleasure dealing with Greg Krolicki - he was prompt in providing an estimate, and he also patiently and promptly answered my follow-up questions. Once I confirmed that we wanted him to do the work (having obtained four estimates), Greg was able to schedule the work for the next afternoon. His son, Michael, and the two other workers were polite, efficient, and cleaned up well. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Krolicki Masonry to others.

gailmawright
gailmawright

New window sill

Greg came over soon after I called him to look at my crumbling window sill and then scheduled the work a couple of days later. His crew worked very efficiently and cleaned up well. It looks great and hopefully it will hold up for many years to come.

More about Krolicki Masonry

Krolicki Masonry is a full service Masonry & Bricklaying company. We specialize in chimney build & repair service, tuckpointing, & chimney linings.
WETT Certified Technician (Wood Energy Technical Training), which allows us to work on fireplaces and wood burning appliances according to current safety laws and standards.

As well, we also have a Paint & Wallpaper Contractors division for your painting needs. Our painter is meticulous and pays attention to even the smallest detail to ensure your happiness.

We are a boutique business that focuses on customer service and satisfaction.