Krolicki Masonry

Reviews for Krolicki Masonry

Marsh
Marsh

Brick repair

As a contractor I work with many trades. The guys at Krolicki are some of the best, most responsible and professional. It is a pleasure to work with them and will continue to call them for any projects I have.
Thanks for everything guys.

Thank you,Marsh.
Greg. :-)

Bart
Bart

Chimney cap replacement, concrete cap installation, brick pointing and repair

My chimney cap blew off during a recent wind storm. Greg came out and recommended replacing the old cap and addressing some other problems with the chimney, like installing a concrete cap for greater durability as well as, pointing and repairing some of the brickwork on top of the chimney which had fallen into disrepair. They arrived a few days after we agreed on the price and did a thorough job on the project. The team cleaned up after themselves and left without a trace of debris or construction material. They were also respectful of my neighbor's property while conducting their work. I recommend Greg and his team.

sally g.
sally g.

rooftop chimney brick repair

Krolicki Masonry
416 729 8515
434 The Kingsway
Toronto
M9A 3W2

The service response time and prompt work were excellent. The owner understood immediately from the pictures I sent him exactly what was needed to repair my outdoor chimney which requires my mid-efficiency furnace. He got back to me almost immediately and sent one of his staff, Arthur, to my home within the next couple of days. Arthur could not have been more diligent. He was very nice and ensured that no mess was left on site. Arthur took the extra step to caulk a couple of areas on my other fireplace chimney as well without being asked. Followup by the owner was also appreciated. I felt the price was reasonable and I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Thank you so much Greg and Arthur!

Joel S in Etobicoke
Joel S in Etobicoke

Completed correctly and fast

Greg was quick to respond to my request and very easy to deal with. His quote for my small masonry repair was half the price of other companies and he was able to complete the job very quickly.

Jimmy in Toronto
Jimmy in Toronto

brick repair and tuck pointing

We were very impressed with how quickly the work was performed. They were efficient, clean, pleasant to deal with and honest. I highly
recommend this company and plan to have them back next year.

Carmen and Jim

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Grinding and Repointing on a Semi-detached

Job was grinding and repointing front of house on a semi-detached home. They did an excellent job including the clean-up afterwards. Professional and easy to work with. 10/10 would hire them again.

evita
evita

Brick Tuck pointing repair

Old home needed ext brick repair. The quote came in quickly and the work was done well. They left the property tidy.

ryegrad in Toronto
ryegrad in Toronto

Repair, reparge firebox and patch smoke chamber

Greg arrived the afternoon of my call, assessed the damage to our 100+ year old coal firebox and chimney and provided a very reasonable quote. His crew were very friendly, prompt & professional. They protected the area around the fireplace and quickly and efficiently effected the repair, cleaning up after themselves. I would highly recommend Krolicki Masonry and certainly use them again.

Thank you. :)

Randall
Randall

Grinding & re-pointing of 3 window sills plus caulking around windows

End-to-end a very business-like experience.
No surprises and no disappointments. Responsive, prompt problem diagnosis. Job done without undue delay
Work performed in competent & proficient manner. Workman polite and efficient.
An unusual trades experience.

Doug and Rosanna in Etobicoke
Doug and Rosanna in Etobicoke

Quick, reliable service.

When I called Krolicki Masonry, it was through a referral and now I know why they were referred to me. Greg called me back right away, which was great. He came to the house to give me a quote on our chimney repair within 24 hours. I don't think I've ever had such a quick response. Greg gave me a very reasonable quote for the work and the work was completed within good time. We are very pleased with the chimney repair. I have no problem recommending Krolicki Masonry to anyone who needs masonry work done.

Thank you. :)

More about Krolicki Masonry

Krolicki Masonry is a full service Masonry & Bricklaying company. We specialize in chimney build & repair service, tuckpointing, & chimney linings.
WETT Certified Technician (Wood Energy Technical Training), which allows us to work on fireplaces and wood burning appliances according to current safety laws and standards.

As well, we also have a Paint & Wallpaper Contractors division for your painting needs. Our painter is meticulous and pays attention to even the smallest detail to ensure your happiness.

We are a boutique business that focuses on customer service and satisfaction.