Mountain Top Construction Inc.

Paving Contractors
975 westport crest unit 12 Mississauga ON L5T 1E8
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Mississauga  >  Mountain Top Construction Inc.

Reviews for Mountain Top Construction Inc.

Pamela  in Etobicoke

I was very impressed with this company and highly recommend them. Their workmanship was excellent and the design they put together for my walkway and step was so elegant that it perfectly framed the entrance to my house. The workmen were extremely polite, courteous and worked very hard. I was impressed at the way they came and did the work without goofing around or wasting time, they were very conscientious of the work they were doing and obviously took pride in the outcome. A fantastic company!

Scott Duff from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Assisted Review

Thank you again for the awesome work and help with my project. In 22 years of landscaping I have come across a lot of companies and it takes a lot to blow me away. Well I am glad to say I was beyond blown away from the level of customer service and the attention to detail Peter and MTC Paving gave my project.

Peter walked me through every step of what and how they do things in order to not only make me feel comfortable but also to help educate me on the process and what to expect.

The paving crew was professional, clean and did the install in record time. I am proud of the work you did and proud and happy to recommend MTC Paving to any of my clients who ask who the best around is! Looking forward to many more years of working together and continuing to have my mind blown!

Best regards,

Scott Duff
Owner/President
Aura Landscaping Inc.

Seow Cheng Sim from Mississauga

Peter of mountain top construction did a great job! I would recommend him to anyone who wish to have their walkway and driveway done. He is punctual and complete the work on time.
Thank you again.

Alexander Senter from Mississauga

Assisted Review

I arranged for two quotes for this property, both came at the same price.
I went with Mountaintop Construction because of Angelo we made arrangements to meet and he was on time.
The work was for a new driveway and interlocking the walkway. The work was completed and everything left clean and tidy.
I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks again.

Thanks we always try to be on time. We appreciate your review

Silverbel Landscasping

after 8 years we finally had are parking lot repaved and it came out perfect. the way Angelo and Peter explained how the parking lot was going to be paved and it was done was done exactly how they said it would. there workers were polite and clean they left the area cleaner then it was. Silverbel Landscaping

More about Mountain Top Construction Inc.

MTC Paving ~ For all your paving needs. We are a family owned business. We have been serving our clients in the GTA for 13 years. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority. Call Mountain Top Construction Inc today and have one of our experts give you a free estimate. A ...