Elemental Restoration

Faye Chakmakoglu from Cambridge
Faye Chakmakoglu from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Mold Removal/Prevention

We had a flood from our window well to our basement back in July, which produced a lot of mold. Elemental Restoration fixed my issues after I was turned away from 3 other companies. They were very professional, kind and fast. They explained everything before, during and after the work was done which made me feel like I was in good hands. We are mold free thanks to Elemental Restoration! You guys really back up your claim of being the best!

Cecile Volf from North York
Cecile Volf from North York
1 review North York, ON

Emergency Water Cleanup

During the storm we had in early July my basement was flooded with sewage, I contact Elemental Restoration after trying to get some local companies out to help. They came out within an hour, having equipment ready. They also helped me with the insurance paperwork and contacted sub-trades that I needed to get the basement cleaned and ready for repair. I would recommend John and his team to any home owner in distress, they explained everything clearly regarding the process and I found that the work in my home was completed before some of my neighbours. Thank you very much John, Paul and Justin for a great job.

Maria Kuszniryk from Etobicoke
Maria Kuszniryk from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

water damage

From the moment I contacted Elemental Restoration the service was impeccable. John was a great help during a stressful situation. He was knowledgable and professional, John explained the process and when it would get done. True to his word, and with Paul and Justin doing their part, the job was done on time and on budget. Thank you!.

Stephen from Brantford
Stephen from Brantford

Air Quality Testing

When we purchased our new home we had some concerns about the air quality in the basement. Nael was prompt, knowledgeable and very professional. Testing was carried out in a quick and efficient manner. I am thoroughly satisfied with Elemental Restoration's customer service.

Ted Davis from Guelph
Ted Davis from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Air Quality/Remediation

I am the Broker of Record for a large commercial real estate firm in Southwestern Ontario dealing with multi-residential, industrial and office projects. I have worked with Neal Yacoub on many occasions and have referred him to my clients without disappointment. When my agents refer a service provider to our clients we need to be confident that they are honest and will get the job done properly which the team at Elemental always make sure of.

Darlene Forget from Mount Hope
Darlene Forget from Mount Hope
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Mould Remediation

Nael was promote in his response for a Quote. He kept in touch and when we were ready to get the job done, he was there, on time. Completed within 5 days and very professional. My basement is now safe and free from Mould. He provided the documentation I needed to give to the Insurance company for future reference. All in all a very good job.

Dale from Brantford
Dale from Brantford

Check for mold etc.

Talked to Nael on the phone and he was very helpful. He was able to come out the same day on a Friday. We had the results on Monday even though we thought the results would be available on Tuesday or Wednesday. Luckily the house turned out to be clear and that made our minds settled. Quick service and professional results. Thanks Nael.

Gord from Brantford
Gord from Brantford

Asbestos Testing

I called Neal on Christmas Day as I had started a project and someone thought the walls could contain asbestos. Neal was extremely helpful and quickly got the results back in 1 day. I would recommend using his services for any testing you may need.

Amanda  from Brantford
Amanda from Brantford

Whole House Mold Removel

We had our home with our 11month old Daughter full of Black Mold, Neal was the gentleman I dealt with and he educated me on the safety and steps to deal with this problem he was very kind, caring, professional and trusting, the company came is and was very respectful of my belongings and of my home, This was not something I thought I would ever run into but Neal assured me that this things happen all the time and the first step is finding a solution and that set my mind at ease, it was like he was a very close friend or family member. Would I recommend this company to others for sure, Thanks for everything.

More about Elemental Restoration

"Delivering Peace of Mind"

WINNER of "Best Mould Remediation Company in Hamilton & surrounding areas"- Consumer's Choice Awards

Elemental Restoration offers a full line of services from DIY consultation to complete remediation and repair. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, we not only become the company you hired to fix the problem but an ongoing source of information in the event other problems arise.

Elemental Restoration focuses on leading edge remediation procedures to ensure that your properties indoor environment is safe and healthy while doing this in the most cost effective way.

We provide FREE consultations and Estimates, this gives clients access to our knowledge without the costs that other companies may charge.

Our proven methods ensure that the air quality of your property is safe for you and your family.This begins with initial assessment and identification of the problem whether Mold, Asbestos or other health concern. Once this has been determined we then contain the affected area from the rest of the environment. This enables us to ensure that you and your family's health is protected during the remediation process. Following strict IICRC Guidelines we then remove all affected material treat and clean the affected areas to return your properties indoor air quality back to a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.

We Stand behind our work and ensure the issues are corrected before we leave! This means that when we have completed the work testing is performed to ensure that the remediation process has been done properly If we don't pass testing we re-clean the affected area at no addition cost! Our goal is to make your homes indoor air quality safe.

Elemental Restoration performs:
“effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and commercial properties".
"asbestos testing and removal following ministry guidelines"
"indoor air quality assessment for mold, asbestos, UFFI, and other harmful particulates"
"structural drying for property damages due to water in residential, commercial and industrial buildings"

Elemental Restoration has experienced and certified IICRC, ACM, technicians performing this work daily along with our Certified Inspectors who are ITC Certified for Thermal Camera Inspections.

Elemental Restoration operates in the Southern Ontario Region servicing all major and outlined areas such as Burlington, Brantford, Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Woodstock, Stoney Creek and also The Niagara Region.

Mold Detection & Removal
Elemental Restoration offers a full line of services from DIY consultation to complete remediation and repair. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, we not only become the company you hired to fix the problem but an ongoing contact if other problems arise. Our goal is not only to create a safer indoor environment for our clients but also to educate them on how to prevent future problems. By doing this we enable our clients to save money with preventative maintenance knowledge.
Mold Services: Mold Inspections, Mold Testing, Mold Removal and Cleaning Asbestos Services: Inspections, Testing, Abatement, Surveys Indoor Air Quality: UFFI Testing, Lead Testing, Formaldehyde Testing, Nicotine Testing, THC Testing (Marijuana), VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Testing, Combustible Dusts Testing, PCB Testing, Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing and and many others Thermal Camera Inspection: Water leak detection, Electrical hot spots, Building envelope leaks, Building Heat/Cold leaks, Missing insulation behind walls and attic areas. Property Damage Restoration: Emergency Response/Repair, Floods, Sewer Backups, Plumbing, Content/Property Damage Mitigation, Inventory and pack out services, Fire Damage - Content/Property Damage Mitigation, Inventory and pack out services, Structural Cleaning, Personal Item Assessment and Cleaning, Property Security, Repairs, Renovations, General Construction, Project Management, Engineering, Design, Attic Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation. Odour Control: Smoke, Cigarette, Pets, Musty smells, Fire
24/7 Emergency Response Services
"Delivering Peace of Mind"
Mold Testing, Inspection and remediation Asbestos Testing, Inspection and Abatement Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Testing Thermal Camera Inspection Property Damage Restoration
2009
All Methods
IICRC Trained and Certified, ITC Infrared Inspection Certified, O3 Certified (Ozone), IAC2 Certified
Disaster Restoration Group, IICRC, ITC, InterNACHI
IICRC, ITC, O3 (Ozone Treatments), IAC2 Mold, ACM Type Removal
PROJECT RATE
Projects Pricing Will Vary, contact us for a Estimate.
We offer warentees for our various services, contact us for details.