Conceptos Group

Landscape Contractors & Designers
BRADFORD ON L3Z1L8

Reviews for Conceptos Group

I would NOT recommend this company....Ever!!!

I signed a contract in April 2014 and the work did not start till June 2014 and took till January 2015 to complete most of the work. I still have 3 out of 18 major outstanding issues that have not been corrected. Very poor work, workers are not qualified to do the work and poor management. I will not go into the legal aspect since the courts had a roll in the final outcome but very poor end results. Do not use this company, save yourself the money and headaches...

Peter Johnson from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Great owner and great employees. Fast and quality service. I was given a great deal with some free of charge add ons. I highly recommend this up and coming company!

Rob from Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

I would not hire this company ever!! Poor quality and does not meet the quality service anyone should expect. Does not meet the agreement expectations. Recommend hiring a more professional contractor.

My company has never done a Job for anybody name Rob I think this person is wrong or somebody who is not a decent person so he have to change he's name

WL in Markham
3 reviews MARKHAM, ON

a family business that provided awesome service!
our front and back had weeds galore and they removed everything and put new sod and gave it a fresh new look.

extremely friendly and service oriented!