Electric Matter Corp

Electric Matter Corp

Reviews for Electric Matter Corp

Vera in Old Toronto
Vera in Old Toronto

Electrical problems in an old house

Terrific service! Waz was very prompt to return my call. He listened to the description of the problem; clearly laid out fee schedule; set up an appointment in a few days (the problem was not urgent).
While working in our house, Waz was very efficient, did not waste any time, fixed the problem he was called for and a couple of other minor issues. Very professional and knowledgeable!

Edward Wong from Toronto
Edward Wong from Toronto

Emergency repair

Need an emergency repair after a storm. Waz was responsive, provided reasonable quote, show up as promised, and coordinate the work until all inspections passed. Great experience. I would use them again.

Great work

Waz was great to work with . He was responsive and informative.
He knows what he is doing and won't waste your time ( or his).
He's confident about his work and to some, that may seem like he's cocky . I fully appreciated his upfront clarity about what he was able to do and what it was going to take to get the job done.
I will hire him again and will gladly refer him to friends.

Thank you, appreciate good words.

Electricity not working in several rooms

Waz is awesome. I moved back into my condo after four years to find that the electricity wasn't working in two rooms, and flipping the breaker switches was having no effect. I emailed Waz looking for a quote, and he asked me to phone him first to talk about the problem. He wanted to suggest some simple solutions I could try myself before coming out and charging me.

We talked on the phone for a while, and tried a few ideas - and throughout our conversation he described his methods, which seemed very professional and highly focused on customer satisfaction. In the end, his suggestions worked, and my power was restored without him having to come out. I'll definitely be hiring Waz in the future for any more serious electrical problems.

Small electric issue

Waz returned my inquiry promptly. He solved my problem readily and explained the issue clearly. He was very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend his services. As well, I will be using his services in the near future.

Thank you for your kind words.

Electric Troubleshooting and Repair

I would highly recommend Waz if you need any certified and warrantied work by an electrician.

He is patient, fast, courteous and efficient. Knows his stuff.

He actually repaired sub-standard work done by a previous electrical company/electrician.

Thank you, your comments are appreciated.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Electical conduit, light fixtures, light switches

A few years ago we wanted to install three school-house type ceiling light fixtures in our condo, as well as a couple of light switches and a fluorescent light.. A neighbour recommended Waz. I was very satisfied with the job he did. He arrived when expected, worked efficiently, and overall did a good job. No complaints. It's been almost four years since we first contacted Waz for a job. Since then we moved and are now need of a electrician again, so I contacted Waz again. He replied promptly, gathered the details of the job and will be following up. I will submit another review upon completion of this job.

More about Electric Matter Corp

Electric Matter is a licensed and fully insured electrical contractor specializing in older homes in the Toronto area. We offer the experience, creative solutions and specialized equipment to make your home a better place to live in. From knob and tube removal to upgrading electrical panels, to communication wiring and ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?