POOL BUILDERS OTTAWA

POOL BUILDERS OTTAWA
613-836-1324
STITTSVILLE
K2S1B9

We contacted Pool Builders last spring, we received a reply promptly, got a quote and had the pool installed on time and in budget, they were the most professional people I have ever dealt with, our back yard looks like it is out of a magazine, they are the most professional company I have ever dealt with, from Bob and all his family and all the support staff, I would recommend them and have without hesitation, thank you for a job so well done.

Construction of an in ground pool

During 2015 Pool Builders constructed our pool and for their outstanding work my wife and I would like to extend our gratitude for the excellent, professional and dedicated Bob and his family as well as his staff did in building our pool. The attention to detail and care exercised was beyond our expectations.
In as much as Bob and his staff were subject to a backyard that was almost complete, his team rose to the occasion from not only the design stage but right through to the end of the construction process. Of particular note, we would like to personally thank: Josée for her creativity in developing plans that produced such great results; Shanelle for managing the building process with dexterity, diligence and determination, ensuring that all timelines were met as planned; Bob, his sons and staff for going beyond the call of duty, in providing options and solutions to the challenges of the limited space that they had to work within, and of course for delivering that crowning touch to our backyard oasis.
In short, there are no words powerful enough to describe how satisfied, happy and thrilled we are with our pool which will bring us and our family years of enjoyment.
We have advised Bob, to feel free to suggest prospective buyers to communicate with us as we enjoy spreading the good word regarding the outstanding pools they build.
Cheers and again a BIG THANK YOU to Pool Builders for quality personalized service.
Shelley & André

Jew

Chad from Ottawa
Chad from Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pool Installation

Purchased a pool from Pool Builders Inc. summer 2014, pool was installed on time and job looked good. However, we had issues with the pricing and what was agreed upon to be delivered. Pool Builders Inc. did not document any changes in contract, strong armed and threatened me when I complained. We made a deal with the company to refund some of the products, but they refused to give me fair payment (or any now) and have kept the lights they agreed to refund.
Pros:
· Installed a nice looking pool and completed ahead of schedule
· Gas company referred by pool builders was very friendly and easy to deal with
· Electrician refereed by pool builders was very friendly and easy to deal with.

Cons:
· Did not deliver on all functionality agreed upon (lights with automation system do not work together)
· I complained 2 months after install when I found about the lights not working with the automation system as they were supposed to and the company blamed me for ordering too late. However, they never informed me they couldn’t deliver on what was promised.
· Pool Builders agreed to refund lights and automation but then tried to charge me for ‘extra’ concrete poured that was not requested by us. They did not ask for more money until after I complained. After they removed the lights and replaced them with the standard they reneged on the deal and now have the lights I paid for and said they are keeping them to cover the cost of concrete. They have refused to give me any refund even though I have an agreement in email.
· Did not document any extras I requested in contract, very vague details about what they were installing.
· Agreed to install retaining wall with river rock and gave me price per sqft, after install was done I asked when they were doing this and was informed they no longer provide this service.
· Attempted/charged me for extras that were not in contract.
· Threated to take me to court for slander and loss of business if I complained to BBB

RANDOLPH SANDERSON in Stittsville
RANDOLPH SANDERSON in Stittsville
2 reviews STITTSVILLE, ON

Supply & Install Swimming Pool and Accesories

Pool Builders Ottawa's price was very competitive and the best of 4 estimates solicited. The crew is very efficient, completing the work when promised. They are also very understanding of the owner's desire to also see that the work site is kept clean. No materials or equipment were unnecessarily left laying around the work site. Any concerns we had were quickly resolved by Pool Builders owner Bob Grandmaison. Pool Builders were also very good at revising their schedule to coincide with the landscaping work undertaken by another contractor who wasrunning behind schedule. All in all a very pleasant experience.