Sprinkler Systems
Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

Reviews for Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

Brian
Brian

Water sprinklers

Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.
416-984-6668
78 Vanderpool Crescent
Brampton
L6P 3W7

Fantastic job!
Crew was experienced and knowledgeable. Great customer service. Provided suggestions and alternate solutions.

rbhalla
rbhalla

Sprinkler System

I contacted Nino about seven years ago for sprinkler system installation and have been using his services ever since. His conduct is very responsive and professional.

ali in Brampton
ali in Brampton

Installing sprikler in my yard

Nino and his team installed the sprinkler in my yard a few years ago. they punctuaL and quick.Their work was fantastic.They were always on time to open the system in the spring and to close same in the fall. I recommend Nino 100% Yours truly Ali.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

installing sprinkler in my yard.

Nino did afantastic job installing and maintaining the system Howeverin 2018 Ihave been trying to locate Nino on his phone-4169846668 about 20 times, Left messages and never got a response.I dont know if he is ill. Ihope to get acall from mr Nino. I still maintain that he is good worker. I hope he comes to winterise the system Yours truly ali

Thank u for your review. And Iam glad that we spoke. I will see you soon. Thank u

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Winter Closing

I called Nino to ask for help winterizing our irrigation system and he was willing to come out right away and even accommodated my challenging time constraints by arriving after normal work hours as that is the only time I can be home. He was exactly on time, was diligent with his work and I would gladly engage his services again next season!

kowjaac
kowjaac

Sprinkler winterizing

Nino came right away after calling and was very knowledgeable in regards to my system which he didn’t install. I tried my installer but wasn’t able to reach him so I will gladly stay a customer of RGI

Dave &.
Dave &.
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Full Sprinkler System

I had Royal Green Irrigation install sprinklers around my entire house (front, sides and back). Nino and the crew were fast ,friendly and professional. Nino was very knowledgeable and took his time explaining exactly what you were getting for your money. Sean was also very knowledgeable and took his time to explain the automated Rachio system. I would definitely recommend Royal Green to anyone. Keep up the great level of service.

Dave & Emily

Macylady
Macylady

Sprinkler System Installation

Royal Green did an excellent job installing our lawn sprinkler system and this has changed the look of our lawn completely. They initially came to look everything over and provide an estimate and then Nino was very diligent in contacting me to set up a mutually agreeable time for the installation, even with a couple of rain dates! We have 3 zones, one in back and 2 in front, and the installation was done in little more than half a day. I waited a couple of months before I did a review and I can say that we are extremely pleased; they set up the sprinklers to hit every single area of the lawns, which are now green and healthy with no dry spots. Nino and his team were kind and explained everything in detail and were more than happy to answer any questions. Another nice thing – they work so well together, such a great team, with fabulous communication. So, for example, I had a conversation with one of their team members on the day of the estimate and when they came back, they all were aware of my concerns and questions and were so happy to help. Pricing was very reasonable and was significantly less than another well-known company in the area. Best part, of course, is the fabulous job they did.

zorro007 in Vaughan
zorro007 in Vaughan
2 reviews Nobleton, ON

Full Sprinkler System installed

I do not want to share the cost of the project. I just want to share the wonderful experience dealing with Nino, Sean and his crew. Fast, friendly, professional, detailed and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend Nino to family and friends.

Keep up the great level of service!

Dave Mastronardi (Nobleton)

chriswelstead
chriswelstead

New Spinkler System Installation

Great experience with Nino from Royal Green Irrigation. Nino was prompt in returning my calls, provided a competitive quote for the work, and did the work in a timely manner right when scheduled. One of the sprinkler heads was damaged by another contractor after Nino had installed it. Nino came back and repaired the sprinkler head free of charge even though he didn't damage it. I would definitely recommend Nino and his team from RGI.

More about Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION was established in 2003 in Toronto Ontario and currently serves customers throughout the GTA. We started in business specializing in irrigation and service to residential and commercial sprinkles systems. As the leaders in our industry sector, we take great pride in offering the highest level of service to all of our customers. Our strong commitment to quality products and excellence in service has lead to many satisfied and loyal customers returning year after year.

ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION services all Brands of irrigation systems and estimates are free. We understand that a major component to maintaining a healthy lush landscape is the necessity for proper watering. Applying the right amount of water in the right places at the right time is vital to your landscapes existence. A fully automatic irrigation system accomplishes all of these tasks while you are sleeping or enjoying time away at the cottage. Water is a precious commodity and the benefits of irrigation are in its conservation. Call ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION today, your gardens and lawn will never look better.