HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Oakville  >  Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

Reviews for Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

1 review , ON

Sprinker system for back and front yard

I was very happy with the work that Nino and his team did at our home. Nino was always on time and very professional. He gave a very competitive quote, and kept all his commitments. I would recommend them to anybody.

SH
SH

Home irrigation system

Great service and value! Nino was quick to come and quote and scheduled us in quickly! Thrilled with the quality and service. We love our irrigation system- best investment in our grass!

Roger M.
Roger M.

Great Service, Great Price

After looking up and speaking to multiple contractors on Homestars, I knew Royal Green was my company. Literally, right after posting a Request for Quotation, Nino not only got back to me immediately but he was at my house in less than an hour.

While he did not start right after, every time I had a question leading up to the installation he called me right back and explained everything to me.

I was very pleased with the Rachio ./ Hunter Ultra Sprinkler Installation and I would recommend Nino to anyone who was looking for a dedicated hard working person.

Westminster Ave, High Park, Toronto.
Westminster Ave, High Park, Toronto.
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Lawn and flower bed irrigation service

I have had five extremely happy years with Nino taking out all the stress of rhe watering of our large property! I had used other irrigation companies before, and from none of them did I get such good service! Royal Green's system works like a charm, silently at night, leaving the garden fresh and sparkling in the day. We have needed no replacement parts in the five years of their use - a good thing! Nino, a very pleasant man, always on time, cleverly manages to direct the water wherever one request that it go! He quite clearly explains the system, but we have not ever felt the need to adjust any of it? Nino has given us a worry free solution- thank you Nino! 10/10!

10/10 all round!

Irrigation installation

Awesome service... This is a second time we used the same company. On time, available for help and reasonably priced. We would use them again if needed.Professional and fast installation and great customer service and support after the install.

zzaahmed in Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5N7P5
zzaahmed in Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5N7P5

Sprinkler installation

Nino arrived on the appointed date in late May 2017, inspected the proposed irrigation area and provided us with a design, timeline and quote.

We agreed with his proposal and the following week Nino arrived with his crew of 4 and installed the sprinkler system including sprinklers, rain sensor and irrigation controller. The work took the entire day to complete.

Upon completion of the work we received a short tutorial on the system's operations.

We are most happy with the professional manner in which the sprinkler system was installed. Thank you, Nino.

S Verma from Oakville
S Verma from Oakville

Sprinkler Instillation - Sunnylea

We had a fantastic experience with Nino and his team. They did a great job with the install. Tested the system and made all necessary adjustments. His team is timely and professional. We have used Royal Green at our place of business and have referred him too many of our family and friends!

Undergriund sprinkler system

I was looking to have an underground sprinkler system set up, and Royal Green provided the most reasonable price with great service. Nino was very professional and quick-along with his crew. Highly recommend!

oakvillereno in Oakville
oakvillereno in Oakville

Sprinkler System Install

Had Royal Green install a sprinkler system on the front and back yard as part of our landscape renovation. Totally worth the investment and would highly recommend Royal Green! Nino and his crew were excellent, fast, friendly and professional. Nino was very flexible in accommodating my timelines. System is running great and saves me a lot of time. Thanks Nino!

RSR in Mississauga
RSR in Mississauga

Hunter Sprinkler System Install

We were very satisfied by the installation of our sprinkler system by Royal Green Irrigation. Nino and his team were very professional, arrived on time and cleaned up after the install . They installed a hunter sprinkler system for our property with rain censor. They came highly recommended and did not disappoint. They took the time to show us the features of the system and to see if I had any questions. I do not often write reviews but based on the service I received I felt had to for this company.

Thanks a lot for your review

More about Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION was established in 2003 in Toronto Ontario and currently serves customers throughout the GTA. We started in business specializing in irrigation and service to residential and commercial sprinkles systems. As the leaders in our industry sector, we take great pride in offering the highest level of service to all of our customers. Our strong commitment to quality products and excellence in service has lead to many satisfied and loyal customers returning year after year.

ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION services all Brands of irrigation systems and estimates are free. We understand that a major component to maintaining a healthy lush landscape is the necessity for proper watering. Applying the right amount of water in the right places at the right time is vital to your landscapes existence. A fully automatic irrigation system accomplishes all of these tasks while you are sleeping or enjoying time away at the cottage. Water is a precious commodity and the benefits of irrigation are in its conservation. Call ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION today, your gardens and lawn will never look better.