HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Oakville  >  Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

Reviews for Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

zorro007 in Vaughan
zorro007 in Vaughan
1 review Nobleton, ON

Full Sprinkler System installed

I do not want to share the cost of the project. I just want to share the wonderful experience dealing with Nino, Sean and his crew. Fast, friendly, professional, detailed and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend Nino to family and friends.

Keep up the great level of service!

Dave Mastronardi (Nobleton)

chriswelstead
chriswelstead

New Spinkler System Installation

Great experience with Nino from Royal Green Irrigation. Nino was prompt in returning my calls, provided a competitive quote for the work, and did the work in a timely manner right when scheduled. One of the sprinkler heads was damaged by another contractor after Nino had installed it. Nino came back and repaired the sprinkler head free of charge even though he didn't damage it. I would definitely recommend Nino and his team from RGI.

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

IRRIGATION REPAIR

irrigation system was installed by a different contractor. Was unable to contact this contractor. Found Royal Green Irrigation on line. It had top marks from all the clients that had dealt with Nino. I called to see if he would do the repair. Not being one of his customers and the fact that he was very busy , he was hesitant on doing the repair, but he agreed to do the work. I am very happy for his quick response and the repair that was done. Highly recommend this company .

fullmar
fullmar

Lawn irrigation system

Nino installed our irrigation system 10 years ago and has maintained it since. We’ve had some landscaping done since and needed work on the system. Nino has always done excellent work. He shows up when he commits to, gives a quote (always reasonable) and sticks to it and the quality of the system and his work is excellent. Recently we had an issue with the system while we were on vacation. We called Nino in the evening and he came right over to fix the problem.

David
David

Sprinkler System - Absolutely the Best!

If you are looking to have a sprinkler system installed, you don’t need to look any further! Royal Green delivers exceptional quality with personalized service! Nino and his team are fantastic, reliable and will design a system that’s perfect for your lawn and garden! I have referred many people to him and his company and they are equally pleased!

Bill in Georgetown
Bill in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

New Sprinkler System

I shopped around for a company to install a new sprinkler system and was very happy I chose Royal. Nino and his team are excellent. Very professional and responsive. They followed through on the promised install date and did an excellent job. Nino is highly reliable and I highly recommend him and his team.

salma.kanji
salma.kanji

Sprinkler service.

Nino is amazing to work with. We got our sprinkler installed a few years ago and we needed to move one of the sprinklers as we put a shed. His customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend Nino!

egranieri61
egranieri61

Sprinklers services

Nino did my original installation in 2010 and everytime I call him he picks up the phone and is very courteous. I just had some damaged sprinklers and Nino came right away to fix them. Very happy!!!

Suddard
Suddard

Sprinkler System

Nino installed our system about 5 years ago and I have had him out to expand the system twice since then, the last time this week. The installation work has been great and I have had no problems with the system since it was installed. In the fall, I have Nino come out to prepare the system for winter. (Blow out the lines.)

Nino’s (Royal Green’s) service is great and our lawns/gardens look great. His prices are very reasonable compared to others who I had quote for the job. I highly recommend Royal Green and continue to use them myself.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Sprinkler System Repair

Responded to the quote request promptly. Arrived when promised. Made the repairs as agreed - including a last minute change in requirements. Price was exactly what was quoted. How much better can it get? For a contractor these days, quality and excellent service is hard to find.

More about Royal Green Irrigation, Ltd.

ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION was established in 2003 in Toronto Ontario and currently serves customers throughout the GTA. We started in business specializing in irrigation and service to residential and commercial sprinkles systems. As the leaders in our industry sector, we take great pride in offering the highest level of service to all of our customers. Our strong commitment to quality products and excellence in service has lead to many satisfied and loyal customers returning year after year.

ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION services all Brands of irrigation systems and estimates are free. We understand that a major component to maintaining a healthy lush landscape is the necessity for proper watering. Applying the right amount of water in the right places at the right time is vital to your landscapes existence. A fully automatic irrigation system accomplishes all of these tasks while you are sleeping or enjoying time away at the cottage. Water is a precious commodity and the benefits of irrigation are in its conservation. Call ROYAL GREEN IRRIGATION today, your gardens and lawn will never look better.