Pro-Cut Property Maintenance

Landscape Contractors & Designers
GEORGETOWN ON L7G3T6
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Georgetown  >  Pro-Cut Property Maintenance

Review for Pro-Cut Property Maintenance

Rob H in Mississauga
Rob H in Mississauga
10 reviews Meadowvale, ON

New Fence and repair of side yard

Due to some heavy winds a few weeks back, my back fence started to loosen. A post had come right out of the ground and was taking part of my fence with it.
Craig and his guys did a great job, fast, reliable and professional. I had them take down the old fence and replace it with a new one. they came in much cheaper than the other companies I had quote.
I am very pleased with their work.
I'm also having them remove some old grass and interlocking (20 yrs old) and replacing with some patio stones and pea gravel. Adding in a gate and turning it into a pen for my dogs.

these guys are great, I would totally recommend Craig and his team for any landscaping needs.