M Scott Home Improvements

Reviews for M Scott Home Improvements

Dave Doran
Dave Doran

Garage floor

I contacted Michael for a specialty pour in a new garage build fully in a tree protection zone. He reviewed the project, quoted it and completed it right away for exactly what he quoted. Very professional work and business dealings.

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto

REPLACE GARAGE FLOOR

We had Mike & his team replace our original garage floor . Mike took the time to explain each step of the process, as well as why it was required. Mike's team completed the project on schedule to an excellent quality . I would certainly use Mike for any future projects & have no hesitation in recommending the M Scott team.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

New sidewalk

The path between my house and my neighbour’s was a disaster. Mike dug up the old concrete and paving stones and did an excellent job putting in grading the path and pouring new concrete. He was prompt, and great to deal with. No hesitation recommending him!

Leaside backyard patio

I reached out to a local supplier because I needed help to finish a large concrete patio. They suggested Mike Scott. Mike was quick to provide a quote and schedule a day to pour. His team including Darrell and Andrew were fantastic. Polite and hard working individuals. I would recommend Mike and his crew to everyone. Mike went above and beyond to follow up even after the job was complete. Pleasure to work with these guys and I will work with them again. Brad McKay

Concrete Driveway Replacement

Mike and his team responded quickly after another contractor (apparently too low a bid) failed to show up. They completed the work on a timely basis and kept us informed as to each step.

His team worked together knowledgeably, efficiently, and as quietly as possible.

Mike also took the time to advise our neighbour re establishing proper drainage and installing his planned watering system.

Kate in Old Toronto
Kate in Old Toronto

Polished concrete floor in 800sf basemaent

Scott Home Improvements poured and polished my basement concrete floor. They squeezed me into their schedule at the last minute, so that the timing of my renovation would stay on track. They were professional and very hard working. My floor looks beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone.

Dave N.
Dave N.

Garage Slab Replacement

We had Mike and his crew break up our old garage slab, which was cracked and sinking, and pour a new one.
Mike gave me a rough quote by email based on my photos and after a site visit formalized the quote and we gave them the work.
His crew were there on time and did great work on a stinking hot day. The job is now done and it looks awesome. I appreciate the good communication and accurate quoting. Well done guys. I am a happy customer.

Marek in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Marek in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Garage floor concrete replacement

Mike and his team recently replaced our garage concrete floor, as it had experienced 30 years of salt and poor drainage. The old concrete and steel were efficiently removed, a new floor was poured with careful attention to appropriate sloping and drainage, and cracks in the walls were repaired. The work was done very promptly, with high quality workmanship. I strongly recommend M Scott.

JMK in Toronto
JMK in Toronto

Walkway replacement

Contacted a bunch of companies for the replacement of a walkway between my house and my neighbour's. Mike was quick to get back to us and was reasonably priced. Mike and his team were polite, efficient and professional. The new walkway looks great and both myself and my neighbours are pleased with the work.

More about M Scott Home Improvements

We are professional concrete contractors who provide quality home improvement work. From upkeep and preventative maintenance to masonry, restoration and repairs, we correct a wide range of cosmetic and structural problems.

At M Scott Home Improvements we provide professional, quality home improvement work. Our focus is to provide dependable, honest service for our customers. We pride ourselves on our integrity and cleanliness and strive for complete customer satisfaction.

We have a Bobcat and mini excavator service with our own disposal bins. Not being dependent on subcontracts allows us to maintain a high level of quality and keep projects on schedule.

Contact M Scott Home Improvements today to arrange a free estimate and consultation.

Our services include: