Titan Roofing And Contracting

Reviews for Titan Roofing And Contracting

Mocha from Toronto
Mocha from Toronto

Flat roof, sloped roof

I called them to repair a flat roof poorly done by another contractor. They were fair, professional, competitively priced, explained things in great detail and were kind human beings. I called them back to do my sloped roof and have referred them to neighbours who have been very happy with their work. I wish all contractors were as reliable pleasant to deal with as Dwayne and Paul are.

D-Squared
D-Squared
1 review ,

great work! never been happier. keep the fantastic work. the roof looks incredible. i am very happy. would work with them again. yay for titan roofing in oakville ontario. again, great work.

Tanya in Syme
Tanya in Syme
3 reviews ,

Roof, siding, soffit, fascia, eaves, downspouts.

We've had a lot of contractors doing work at our home over the last 4 years. This year we needed a new roof, siding, metal work (fascia, eaves, down spouts etc). We also needed to remove old siding and expose the original brick.

Dwayne and Paul are consummate professionals. From the first visit through to the end result we had the most positive experience a homeowner who hires contractors could ask for.

The first day, and throughout the project, they arrived by 8am and were still there when we got home from work. They provided status updates of their activities and answered every question with full knowledge of their trade. They were friendly, good humored and happy guys, positive attitude with extreme attention to detail. I could NOT find any flaws or things to "fix" or "change" during the entire project.

When they left for the night, the yard was spotless. No tools, no dirt, nothing. At the end of the project, they even spray painted our old gutters and down spouts to match their new work to our old porch (pending reno) which was not even necessary for us.... It was just a nice thing to do.

As far as the job itself, the finished product was immaculate.

We were so pleased, we are having them back next year to renovate our front porch (they do general contracting too!).

If only we met them 4 years ago when we started our renovations.

I highly recommend Titan Roofing and Contracting for your roof and home reno projects.

freelance designer in Toronto
freelance designer in Toronto

Addition Roofing

I work with a residential design & build company and used Titan Roofing to roof an addition we built. The guys were extremely professional and friendly right from our first meeting on the roof. Their quote was well thought out and the work was scheduled and completed within a week. I highly recommend speaking with them for any roofing needs.

Looking for Roofing pros in York?