Symphony Kitchens Inc

Reviews for Symphony Kitchens Inc

mel60
mel60

Kitchen Reno

Overall work was great; everything was done on time; contractor worked with us to make multiple revisions until we were happy with the design; always responded to calls and inquiries; willing to follow up after installation to make adjustments and make sure we were happy with the final kitchen; good quality materials and attention to details.

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your business and was a pleasure working with you guys!

amir.manji
amir.manji

House renovation

Symphony Kitchens Inc
416-255-7700
486 Evans Ave Unit 2
ETOBICOKE
M8W2T7

The whole team at Symphony Kitchens was excellent from design to finish. They did a professional job of tailormade units for kitchens, bathrooms and living room. The finished products were elegant and beautiful! Everyone on the team was helpful, courteous, timely, reliable and respectful of our property. Any follow up requests for touch ups and repairs were quickly handled to satisfaction. It was a pleasure working with Vitaly and his staff.

Thank you Amir, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We hope you enjoy your renovations and await until your next projects!

bukvastore
bukvastore

New kitchen project and installation.

Wonderful work.Very professional and fast.Extraordinary ideas and super prices. I will recommend all this company.

Thank you.

jerry30k
jerry30k

Kitchen renovation

We’re extremely satisfied with the product we received from Symphony Kitchen. The quality of the cabinets is beyond our expectations, the service we received in very professional way. I would definitely recommend to everyone to choose this company as the price wise it is very fair deal

Jerry, thank you so much for your feedback. it was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Nathan K.
Nathan K.

Kitchen renovation

Excellent job and very decent price for my new kitchen! Delivered on time. Thanks a lot Vitaly for your fantastic job!

Thank you Nathan it was pleasure to work with you

Vlad in
Vlad in

Full Kitchen Reno

After reading a lot of reviews, we decided to go with Symphony Kitchens. Oleg is really a master of his craft and can turn your ideas into reality. Would highly recommend!

Thank you Vlad. pleasure working with your team.

Zelia G.
Zelia G.

Kitchen and mudroom

Symphony Kitchens Inc. did a terrific job! They went out of their way to make sure my family' "special needs" were met, and for that I am always grateful. They listened to what I wanted, made suggestions and between the two of us, I got my kitchen and mudroom I always wanted. I could not be happier with the finish work Symphony Kitchen provided. They are fast, clean, reliable and great to work with. Can not wait for Symphony Kitchen Inc to do my walk in closet.

Thank you. Great project. We love being part of building dream home. It turned out great and we hope your family will enjoy the home for many years!

Dianne
Dianne

Kitchen renovation

Very professional and excellent work.
Delivered in a timely fashion as per schedule agreed. Fair price and fabulous design. Oleg is an excellent designer. He is creative, patient and calm. He listens to your input and makes adjustment as necessary. Loved working with this company. As a matter of fact many of our friends and family use this company for different projects.

Jerry from Etobicoke in Toronto
Jerry from Etobicoke in Toronto

Kitchen, Bath and whole house custom cabinetry

This was the second time I have used Symphony Kitchens to design and build the kitchen, vanity and wall units for the whole house. Both times the design ideas, installation and quality of workmanship were excellent. It was very pleasant experience working with Oleg and Vitally.

Thank you Jerry. Second home and this one is better then the other. You came and said you want something different. We love customer who want to experiment. Few other customers really liked your kitchen style and did same idea. But yours was first. Thank you

More about Symphony Kitchens Inc

Symphony Kitchens Inc offers Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Kitchen Manufacturing, Award Winning Designs, Full House Renovation
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Mississauga?