Montreal Roofers

A in Montreal
A in Montreal
13 reviews SAINT LAURENT, QC

Tar and Gravel Roofing

The roof of my house was approximately 15 years old and hasn't been touched ever since. I decided it was time to fix and repair the roof. I contacted Montreal Roofers and they told me an approximate pricing. It was more expensive as I'd thought but I finally agreed. I chose the tar and gravel roofing because they told me it would give a good protection against the sun. They came in a bit late the day of the job and seem to take their time to finish their work. But the materials was of good quality and the final result was satisfying overall. The tar and gravel were homogenous all throughout the roof. A few weeks later, they came in to check on the roof and found no problem at all. Good service overall.

Thanks to Patrick