Qualinet

Acustomer in Montreal
Acustomer in Montreal
1 review Montreal, QC

Be ready to pay 1000$ for one hour and 1/2

They came To pick up matresses and other furnitures they stayed only one hour and half. They came with 2 techniciens at 94$ per hour each i had to pay their travel for both of them. With other costs. And at the end they didnt take everything because they did not have any space. They came empty handed with no box and no plastic bas. I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

Overcharged

Qualinet overcharges it's customers, do not use this company. They did not have time to pick up machines at my home and they still charged me for them. they feed on the vulnerability of their customers at their time of need.

mire from Anjou
mire from Anjou
1 review Montréal, QC

Small Water damage - unjustified charges

They came with students for 1hour but charged for 7,5 hour. Charged for truck, mope, even the little knight to open the wall(they were not able to do so), vacuum etc... For a 1,5hour it costed us $2,200!!
They charge for a project manager who sent the wrong team with the two students.
They charged for the second team for $1,800 to do the same job which was not done by the first team.
Since we have issue with our invoice and questions, noone is able to answer to is or call us back.
I don't recommand their service! Look at the Cunsumer Protection Website they already have complaints.

Alex Nguyen from Montreal
Alex Nguyen from Montreal
1 review Montr, QC

Hot water tank

Quick and knowledgeable. Employees are qualified and fast . will need to be able to change with plastic tube other than copper. They say it's not possible. In general, very good.

daph from B
daph from B
1 review Les Rivi, QC

washing service

They charged me 544$ to wash a stain of a foot square. THAT'S taking money in my pockets , they charged many thing like towels they never used because I stay all the time with them and I saw that they haven't use 12 towels, but only 1 and they stayed 30mn not 2 and half hours. They over inflated there rate.

A in Montreal
A in Montreal
13 reviews SAINT LAURENT, QC

Bathroom Accessories

My bathroom was old and out of style and decided to make some major changes to it. Qualinet was quick with the job, it was done within a week and the personnel was very punctual. The sink and shower were installed perfectly and the styling was just what I wanted from the beginning. The accessories were stylish and modern as I asked. I am very pleased with the service and the final result. Plus, the price was reasonable. I highly recommend this company to others.