Sunrise Duct Cleaning

Mithunan in Toronto
Mithunan in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Punctual, and professional

The owner was 5 minutes ahead of the scheduled time and was very professional. Even did a through furnace cleaning ($100 value) for free. I would definitely go with Sunrise Duct Cleaning again and recommend them to family and friends.

Demetra in Toronto
Demetra in Toronto

Absolutely recommend Nasir.....Pickering, Ontario

From The Philippides’ Family: Extremely pleased with Sunrise Duct Cleaning services!! Nasir cleaned vents that were never properly cleaned with the previous home owners.
He gave us many recommendations on how to keep the air clean in our home, that we will definitely follow.
Trust me, You won’t be disappointed.
Apprx 1500 sqr feet for $119 & no extra charges.
Thank you Nasir Razzaq!!!

Contractor Reviewer
Contractor Reviewer
4 reviews Ajax, ON

I DID MY HOMEWORK, HE IS THE RIGHT GUY

I contacted at least 50 duct cleaners, and this guy is the best and the right guy for the job.
He has really good customer service via e-mail.
very easy booking via e-mail.
He showed up on time as promised.
very polite and friendly, and took his time to explain everything.
I will recommend him to friends and family.

Nicholas in Scarborough
Nicholas in Scarborough

Fabulous service, great price

We have a three story townhouse. We asked them to clean our many vents and to our delight they ended up cleaning the furnace and the dryer vents as a regular part of their service at no extra cost. And when I called them because one vent was invisible and they had seemed to miss it, the owner came the next day to verify and resolve the situation, at no extra cost of course. Very thorough, good pricing. A pleasure to work with. Have used multiple times and will keep using them every time.

TS from Whitchurch-stouffville
TS from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Duct cleaning

I booked this company to clean my parents and my house and was thoroughly satisfied with the service. I was a little hesitant at first because there is only one review here. Nasir arrived on time, was very thorough and I can feel the difference in the air quality in the house. He cleaned all the vents, dryer and furnace for an amazing price. I won't hesitate to call him again.

3 reviews Whitby, ON

duct cleaning

Great service!
He showed up on time, provided contentious service, clean equipment, well mannered trades person.
Provided a very good service at a fair price. They cleaned my ducts, furnace, central vac and dryer. I have a clean house, but they certainly removed a lot of dust and lint. I would recommend them and use them again.
Many thanks
Randy

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Toronto?