HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Roblin  >  Alford Building Solutions & Home Inspections

Reviews for Alford Building Solutions & Home Inspections

Ian in Toronto

Horrible contractor experience!!! At first Dave was very informative and provided suggestions/alternatives to do renovations, but once I awarded him the job to level my 2nd story sub-floor and install hardwood, his communication was non-existent. Not only was he not returning my phone calls or voice/txt msgs, he was barely on-site. He also used cheap particle wood as sub-floor instead of true ply-wood, and the install of hardwood floor was worse than amateur work, he didn't even undercut the door frames!!! (see pics)...best decision was to fire him, but unfortunately I had already paid him $2500 to level my sub-floors. Buyer beware!

Monica from Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Dave did an awesome job. He listened to our ideas and made exactly what we wanted; adding in touches that we never thought of to make it perfect. He worked quickly and the site was clean when he left. I would definitely recommend him!

Becky Hinch from Roblin
1 review Roblin, ON

Dave was amazing from start to finish! He listened to our ideas for our shelving and it turned out perfect. Dave worked with us to choose the perfect finish and detailing. The flooring that was installed was a wonderful job as well. We tell everyone about Alford Building Solutions!!! Dave also completed a job for my workplace and we have compliments daily on our flooring.

More about Alford Building Solutions & Home Inspections

I have over 15 years in the building trade including electrical  and mechanical systems, carpentry,  roofing, siding, and landscaping. I can help with your renovation needs. Reasonable rates and free estimates. I'm also a certified home inspector with InterNachi. Let me ensure your home buying experience is a positive one.