Scottsdale Contracting

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in North York  >  Scottsdale Contracting

Review for Scottsdale Contracting

GTA-5839
GTA-5839

General repairs to entire house

Mark and Jamie gave us tremendous advice and suggestions in how to renovate our post-war bungalow. My family has used them before for extending a home and their service has been excellent.

The price they quoted was fair and included having professional people to do the work including, upgrading the electrical power, installing new lighting, renovating a bathroom and a kitchen.

My family has used Mark numerous times and I'm so happy with their services that in my upcoming renovation work, I'll be calling him to assist with our basement bathroom.

Their staff always cleans up after each other and they ensure the work dust does not spread to the rest of the house.

They may not be the cheapest, but that's because they do excellent work and give honest opinions to their work.

Looking for General Contractors pros in North York?