Get Wired Heating Air & Electric

Toronto ON M8W 3K3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Etobicoke  >  Get Wired Heating Air & Electric

Reviews for Get Wired Heating Air & Electric

Allisyn in Puslinch
Allisyn in Puslinch
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Electrical Installation for Basement

Frank and his team are great! They were friendly, professional and cleaned up after themselves. Will absolutely be using them for future projects and would recommend them to friends and family. Fantastic work!

Thank you, I'm glad to hear our team provided you with great service. Both of you are great to work with. Enjoy the new house. Feel free to call us for all your electrical, natural gas and HVAC needs.

Patricia from Toronto
Patricia from Toronto

Check on furnace installed earlier

I had a gas bill that was wildly different than any previous bill that I had received. Although my CO 2 detectors did not sound any alarm, I was a bit nervous and called Frank at Get Wired and he came right away. He checked and found some small leaks, NOT near the new furnace, but outside at the meter. Very friendly and reassuring and no charge. (The gas co then came and fixed the leaks at their meter.) Thanks Frank!

Thank you Patricia, it was our pleasure to help you. I'm glad you got the gas meter all fixed. Just a friendly reminder, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you may require any emergency service. Cheers.

New LED Lights

Frank and his team from GET WIRED have done it again. They retrofitted all the lights n the basement to LED lights. And, they installed new lights for us too. GET WIRED have remained the same as when the day we met them 8 years ago - professional, courteous, terrific communication with explaining the work.
I look forward to getting the rest of the house completed in another couple of months!

Thank you for the kind words. Its always very pleasant to work with great people. We will be glad to help you with any your HVAC & electrical needs.

Nabil from Toronto
Nabil from Toronto

Electrical

The reviews are spot on. You could not ask for a more professional company to work with for your indoor electrical needs. Frank was happy to answer any questions and even made some recommendations. I am very happy with the service and would high recommend this company.

Thank you Nabil. We are very happy that we were able to help you.

Repair Air Conditioner, Ceiling Fans, Outdoor and Indoor Electrical Work

Meeting Frank for the first time was a dream come true. There are not enough words to describe his workmanship and his honesty. He takes the time to explain everything and, he is patient with our questions. Frank did all our electrical work for us at our last home. When we moved to our new home, we immediately called Get Wired as we knew that we would be in good hands once again!

Thank you, It was very nice working with you.

sarah from Toronto
sarah from Toronto

leaking pipe

Frank was so lovely to work with - he was very respectful of my home and completed the job in a very timely manner. He helped me understand the problem and explained every step of the way. He suggested not using power tools b/c it might cause more damage - I really appreciated his approach. He left the area vacuumed and cleaner than it was. Thanks!

Thank you Sarah for your kind words, it was our pleasure to help you. Please feel free to call us anytime.

Blake from Newmarket
Blake from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Electrical Panel

Frank and Kurt did an amazing job on our home. We were more than satisfied with the end result and the professionalism of the complete job. They were courteous, tidy and very knowledgeable. The relay of communication was fantastic and I ended up learning a lot about the job at hand. I will definitely be calling again for future renovations. Thank you for doing such a great job1150!

Thank you Blake for the very kind words. Congratulations to both of you on the first baby. All the best.

Kathleen Hardy  from Toronto
Kathleen Hardy from Toronto

Furnace, Hot water tank

Frank Ornat has been my go-to electrician for approx 6 years. In addition to standard electiric work including upgrading fuse boxes to breakers, installing pot lights, outdoor lights, etc... Frank is also a certified gas technician and services out home's 2 gas furnaces and A/Cs, plus the hot water tank (we ownit). Whenever I have a problem, Frank is the guy I call! He is always available and responds to sevice questions immediately. He shows up when promised and is always curteous and professional. When parts are needed he accurately says when they will arrive and what the price will be. He even brings kit kat chocolate bars for my kids!! If you have a problem, just call Frank... don't bother with anyone else.

Thank you for your very kind words, it is our priority to make sure that every home always has light, heating, hot water and air conditioning. I am always happy that we are able to provide you with ongoing service.

Rob from Mississauga
Rob from Mississauga

Basement renovation

Get Wired Heating Air & Electric
416-618-5104
Toronto
M8W 3K3

Getting Frank to do the electrical work in our basement was a great choice. He always showed up when needed and did the work in a professional manner. He had great ideas and was very helpful. All inspections went great and everything was done to perfection. Frank was a great person to deal with and treated my home with respect as if it was his own. I will definitely call him again for future work or renovations.

It was also our pleasure to work with you. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. Kyle showed great interest in our job and asked many good questions. I'm sure he can become a great electrical if he decided to take that route.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke?