Trident Hard Surface Cleaning And Restoration

Tile & Stone Contractors
MILTON ON L9T1P1
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Milton  >  Trident Hard Surface Cleaning And Restoration

Reviews for Trident Hard Surface Cleaning And Restoration

Amateur handyman from Mississauga
Amateur handyman from Mississauga

Kitchen floor and grout cleaning

We had Tom come over to clean our ceramic tile kitchen floor. The tiles are textured with grooves and the grouting was very dark in high traffic places. Tom took his time to do a thorough job and gave us good advice and maintenance information regarding our type of floor surface. The results were fantastic and we were very pleased.

Samantha from Toronto
Samantha from Toronto

Foyer,Hall , Kitchen floors

I've had slate floors for about 7 years. I guess they were never sealed well. Over time they looked dingy and it took me half a day of scrubbing just to get them looking so/so. I had Trident come and strip off what was left of the old seal then cleaned and properly seal my floor. What a difference! They look beautiful and take 10 minutes of moping to clean them. I highly recommend this company.

spud from Oakville
spud from Oakville

Floor Grout Cleaning & Sealing

I thought the service and the results were amazing, I had them come in to clean my tiles and the results were night and day. I bought the service on Groupon but would pay full price for the amazing results in my Travertine Tiles which look like new. The were very nice and respectful, I have reccommended this service to many of my friend.

They bring in a machine which is similar to a floor cleaner but it suctions to the floor and pulls all the dirt out of the tiles and grout. It is like having new floors that were just installed.