Hero Response

Foundations
1040 Martin Grove Rd #20 Toronto ON M9W 4W1

Reviews for Hero Response

Waterproofing and foundation repair

Frano and his team were very professional. They came as scheduled and Frano addressed all concerns immediately when brought to his attention. Job well done. Thanks to Frano our basement is now dry.

Hi Susan, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure waterproofing your home and repairing the foundation, please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Nan K from Etobicoke
Nan K from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Basement Restoration

I would highly and strongly recommend Frano and Andre. From Frano's first visit to Andre and his team's last visit, I was completely satisfied with their services. I was very lucky to find a professional team with superior workmanship skills and attitude. They take pride in their work and it shows! They were on schedule and provided regular updates on their progress. No question I asked was taken lightly or seemed silly. I felt very comfortable with the crew in my home. They respected my home and went well beyond the call of duty! The last person to be in my home was a personable woman to clean my home after the project. As everyone I met, she also was friendly, considerate and thorough in her service. It just seemed to round off my whole experience as one of the best. I will be contacting the Hero Plumbing again and have already "spread the word" about my experience and the great work they did. You guys are the best!!

Hi Nan, We really appreciate that you noticed all of our efforts and wrote this review and continue to refer us to others. It was a pleasure working in to restore your basement.

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto
2 reviews East York, ON

Plumbing

Frano is an amazing guy! He came out to our house late one night to deal with a broken pipe in our wall.He said he would be at our place in 3 hours and he was! Once he got here, he walked us through the problem and got right to work in addressing it. The quality of his work is unsurpassed and his rates are extremely reasonable. I can't say enough about his professional manner and attitude. Frano is truly my Hero!

Hi Mitchell, Thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure resolving your plumbing issue. Best, Frano

John M from Etobicoke
John M from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Complete basement

In September 2013, we purchased an older home with plans of a complete renovation. This home is situated in an area that was affected by the July flooding, and as a result, all of the waterproofing deficiencies became glaringly apparent. We were recommended Hero Plumbing by our builder and Frano came out, and professionally and objectively assessed the situation and gave a very fair quote. Once we had the quote in hands Frano took the time to walk me through everything and answer all my questions very plainly. So we agreed and Hero started when they said they would. Keeping in mind that we had an older house with clay everything, so I had the entire works done: New weeping tile, sump pump, back up sump pump, new line in, new line out, new pipes in the basement, back water valve...everything. Through out the process things were uncovered and Frano always called me and explained the situation and gave his recommendations plainly and without the scare tactics that can sometimes accompany big jobs like this. Any additional work was quoted very fairly, and in fact when something didn't make sense or didn't warrant the work, Frano gave that recommendation as well.

In the end the work was done on budget and on time. They were clean and put everything back as it was. I am an engineer, so I had more questions than I should have asked, but Frano took the time and answered them all. Overall I am very happy and have no reservations in giving my recommendation for Hero Plumbing.

Hi John, Thanks for the review. We appreciate you hiring us to waterproof your home and resolve your flood problems. Never hesitate to ask questions, we love the educating part of what we do! Thanks Again, Frano

Anne Soucy from Toronto
Anne Soucy from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Replacing sewage, water lines to street

The mature professionalism of Hero's Plumbing owner and staff was unsurpassed. They came in on time and on budget with no mess in the yard or the house afterwards because they kept everything clean as they went and cleaned at the end.. They were the most reasonable bidder and surpassed expectations!!

Hi Anne, Thank you for the thoughtful review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jeff from York
Jeff from York
2 reviews York, ON

Plumbing

Hero Plumbing helped us manage a difficult situation (water in the basement of our new house). Frano understands customer service much better than his competition. He was responsive, took time to the situation and was patient with my numerous questions...all this in the middle of an extremely busy time for him as a huge storm had hit the area. Hopefully our plumbing issues are done but if not he will be the guy we call and will certainly recommend him to our friends and neighbors. It is worth noting he met the agreed upon timelines and budget in spite of the chaos the storm created.

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed working to resolve your basement flood issue. Do not hesitate to call us in the future. Best, Hero Basement Solutions

Sasha from Old Toronto
Sasha from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Pluming consultation

Excellent service. Frano was available within a few hours of my call. He was punctual, professional and honest. He took the time to assess the situation and answer my questions. He didn't sell a service that wasn't required. I will call him first for any pluming issues and highly reccommend him. A truly pleasant experience.

Thanks for the kind words Sasha. We will be happy to work with you on any of your plumbing service needs. Best, Frano

Sara Myers in Toronto
Sara Myers in Toronto

Emergency repair of burst pipe in crawl space

Hero plumbing solutions delivers on it's name! I wish I knew about them years ago. I called Frano at 4:30 pm on day 2 of Toronto's -20s temperatures. The minute he answered the phone I felt put at ease. Given the temperature, finding anyone willing to come out had been like pulling teeth. But not Frano. I explained that I'd already had a company in earlier that day to thaw our frozen pipes, but the pipe burst during the process. That plumber charged us for the thaw & quoted us over $860 to fix the burst. Frano was so kind and said he'd be by in 1.5 hrs. True to his word, he arrived at 6 pm and got right to the task at hand. After having a look in our crawl space he provided us with a quote for less than half of what the other guy (and one other company) had quoted. After agreeing to proceed he got right to work. Even though it was now dark out and the crawl space is only accessible from outside. He was done in about 1 hr. and also gave us some recommendations on insulating our crawl space. Seriously, Frano was our hero! Do not think twice about calling him!

Hi Sara, Thanks for the great review. We were happy to assist you in your time of need. Feel free to call us for any of your emergency water issues in the future! Best, Hero Basement Solutions

More about Hero Response

HERO RESPONSE HERO is a privately owned CANADIAN company. With over 30 years of combined working experience in Foundations, Waterproofing, and Drain Services. We are certified in Mold Remediation and offer Full service flood resolution. What makes Hero Response stand out is our ability to resolve issues and provide an ...
Looking for Foundations pros in Toronto?