Falstaff Electrical

Toronto ON M3J2P1
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Falstaff Electrical

Reviews for Falstaff Electrical

Trevor Katz from Toronto

Thanks to Dave and his team at Falstaff! They did a great clean job with the installation of our electrical for our pool. They were on time and honest about all the work they performed. I would highly recommend them!

Scott Schlussler  from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

It was a pleasure dealing with Falstaff from beginning to the end. A family run business that believes in old fashion service. I would recommend them to any and all of my friends.

Barb in Trinity Spadina

I found Falstaff through Homestars and it turned out that my friends had used them as well. Dave and his crew were very courteous, finished their work promptly and left my house neat and tidy after the work was done. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Bruce McCallum in North york
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Our first quote on this job was about $11,000. On the recommendation of a neighbour, I called Falstaff. Their quote was almost half and their crew did a flawless job with no mess left. Their quote did not include repairing eight small holes in the wallboard. But hey, I can do that! No problem. I certainly recommend this company.

Downtown in Toronto
27 reviews TORONTO, ON

Dave Fawcett and team did a great job on some wiring in our home, which included some knob and tube work. He comes across as a consummate professional, quiet, thoughtful, focused instead of the typical salesman. We reflected on the quote, which was clearly not the cheapest, but we realized this was a guy who knows what he is doing and won't burn the house down!
Well, these guys showed up and operated like clockwork as a team, wiring across floors with the smallest, neatest holes and switches both exterior and interior. Everything went smooth as silk, but here's the best part... In the weeks that followed, we noticed some flickering across the lights of the house, like something wasn't quite right. Thinking it was related to the work Dave's team did, we called him and asked for help. He came out twice to inspect and check free-of-charge before suggesting we get Toronto Hydro involved, since it involved the entire house. When Hydro finally narrowed things down to the meter box, which had oxidized coincidentally around the same time. The Hydro guys said "most electricians don't know how to do a street disconnect anymore", but Dave is a master electrician who was able to take care of business even for this task. Highly recommend for the ultimate in professionalism and skill!!!

Eric in Toronto
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

Falstaff was brought to our home by our contractor as part of a kitchen and bathroom reno. Had them quote separately to replace knob & tube wiring. Did an excellent job. Minimal damage to walls in spite of the need to "fish" new wires everywhere. The work they did on the reno and the re-wiring was excellent. The work was done by owner Dave Fawcett and Kevin & Matt. All 3 are really smart, efficient, nice guys. Would recommend them without reservation.

classic
9 reviews North York, ON

I needed a hot tub connected and called falstaff and they were very knowledgable and on time. Very professional and quality work and they knew excatly what to do when the hot tub arrived. I was very pleased with the end result. i highlky reccomend them if you need a eletrician.