Danmer Custom Shutters San Jose

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
SAN JOSE CA 95126
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in San Jose  >  Danmer Custom Shutters San Jose

Reviews for Danmer Custom Shutters San Jose

Robyn from San Jose
Robyn from San Jose
1 review San Jose, CA

Wide range of Interior Shutters at Danmer San Jose

I had no idea where to start when I went to the show room at Danmer San Jose, but the workers really helped me choose the right ones for my home and I’m glad I decided to go with them because my shutters are great and it was easier than I thought it would be.

Bruce from San Jose
Bruce from San Jose
1 review San Jose, CA

Moved into my new house and Danmer Custom Shutters San Jose delivered exceptionally

We got many quotes from many different window covering companies, but we were the most impressed with Danmer Custom Shutters San Jose. The pricing, professionalism, and ease of installation was exceptional and I do not regret my choice on using plantation shutters for our rooms.

Guy in San francisco
Guy in San francisco
3 reviews SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Danmer Custom Shutters in San Jose

This company was really good with phone calls to let me know when they were coming and what they were doing. They were great at coordinating times with me. They did the entire house except for one room, and I am having them come back to do the last room as well. The plantation shutters are outstanding. I am very happy with the product. Danmer Custom Shutters San Jose is very professional.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in San Jose?