HD Flooring

Jason Kim in Scarborough
Jason Kim in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

hardwood repair

The hardwood floor in my apartment needed some minor fixing throughout. Yuri came in like a green beret and fixed everything swiftly and perfectly. I also enjoyed that we were able to discuss the work over the phone before he even came over (not always easy with contractors!).

I know that my place will need a major flooring overhaul in the next few years and I already decided that Yuri will be the man for the job. I highly recommend him

Simon Chung
Simon Chung
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Floor Instalation

I never realized how much new flooring could change your life. We recently had 900 square feet of hardwood and laminate (for basement) flooring installed and the installation crews were magical to watch. They really knew what they were doing and I would not hesitate to call on HD Flooring again.