JPM Construction Inc

Reviews for JPM Construction Inc

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

House Renovation

Based on a referral from my interior designer, I hired JPM Construction to complete a large renovation of my 1950's home, including:
- removing all of the main floor walls
- extensive electrical and HVAC work
- replacing the main staircase
- installing new hardwood floors throughout
- adding a main floor powder room
- installing a new kitchen
- removing one window and enlarging two others
- etc.

After hearing several horror stories from friends and family I was nervous to take on such a large renovation, but Rob, Richard, Dan, and the rest of the JPM team were incredible. They completed the work on schedule, were mindful of my budget, and their workmanship is outstanding.

I am incredible picky and someone who is not the easily impressed; but from demolition to the final last details, Rob listened to any concern I had and always found a way to make things work and reassure me. I would definitely hire JPM again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, trustworthy, and skilled contractor.

Thank-you so much! We are very happy that you entrusted us with your renovation and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again on your next project.

Jeanne McKane in Toronto
Jeanne McKane in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

JPM gave us a fabulous new kitchen, including tearing down a wall to the dining room and creating some terrific built-ins. They provided us with a schedule for what they proposed to do, and then they stuck to it! They did a terrific job of communicating with us, and of following up on all the tiny details that come with a job like this. We were absolutely thrilled with the process, and with the results

Thanks so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Full gut remodel

JPM did a fantastic job with our house. Everything was done professionally, timely, and efficiently, from the demo all the way to the finishings. We are extremely happy with how it turned out. They stuck to their quote throughout and I highly recommend their work for any job you may have, big or small.

Michael Belinski in Thornhill
Michael Belinski in Thornhill

My first and only call

I've used JPM 3 times now for my front porch, back yard and finishing my basement.
Working with JPM I know the job will be done right, professionally and quickly. I've had numerous experience with contractors over the years with mixed results. There are a lot of good companies out there and a lot more garbage and scum which always creates a lot of anxiety over what you'll get. After my experiences with Jussi and Richard I know they are my only phone call regardless of the work I need done.

Thanks Mike! We appreciate your business and your review!

Charlie Michael in Toronto
Charlie Michael in Toronto

Front porch repair.

My porch was sinking. Carpenter ants. JPM came, took a look, and got to work quickly and efficiently, with specialists in foundation, brick work and carpentry. Quite a team. Thanks for saving the front of my house!!

Robert Thomas from Mississauga
Robert Thomas from Mississauga

Main floor and Second floor full reno

My wife and I hired JPM for a full renovation of our main floor and second floor. From our initial meeting, to the swinging of the first hammer, to the screwing in of the last light bulb, we have been extremely pleased. Every single member of the company was polite, courteous, accommodating, and very hard working. Every single question and detail of this project was addressed immediately. Individually and collectively, the members of JPM more than exceeded our expectations in every aspect of this project. To the last employee, they went above and beyond their professional responsibilities to us as clients.

Thanks Rob! It was our pleasure to transform your home, and we count ourselves very fortunate to have been able to work for your family.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Basement finishing, new electrical and new ceilings.

I hired JPM because I knew and trusted Richard. They did great work on my house and were really professional and helpful throughout the process. The one time the work got behind schedule Richard came in personally to finish the work so that we could meet our deadline. You hear about nightmare renos going over budget but their initial estimate for an extensive job was really accurate. Overall a great company that I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks for the review, James. We appreciate it!

Bathroom Reno in Toronto
Bathroom Reno in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

We hired JPM to fully renovate our bathroom and were very happy with the results. The crew was professional, on time, on budget, and as a bonus, very friendly. They went the extra mile to leave the house clean at the end of each day and were very helpful when i was unsure of design choices etc. Our bathroom is now my favourite part of our house and I would recommend JPM to anyone looking to upgrade their home!

Thanks very much for the review! We appreciate it, and we appreciate great clients like you!

Condo Renovation

Richard Landry of JPM Construction completed the renovation of my mother's condo on time and on budget. Richard managed the project and he and his crew coordinated every stage efficiently and creatively, adopting and improving on my suggestions along the way. He supplied top-quality materials and he and his crew gave us attentive service. The result: My mother was thrilled when she moved in - with her brand new kitchen, luxurious master bathroom and a functional design. She is proud to show off her new home to family and friends and praised me for choosing a great contractor. I recommend Richard and JPM for any residential construction.

More about JPM Construction Inc

At JPM Construction, we strive to provide the ultimate service experience for all of our clients. Call us and experience the JPM difference - Building the Best!
Looking for General Contractors pros in Thornhill?