Glacier Clear

Reviews for Glacier Clear

Nelson
Nelson
2 reviews Nobleton, ON

Air condition unit/ water softener

Paul, owner of Glacier Clear is a gentlemen. His professional nature and dedication is second to none. We are extremely pleased with the final results.

Highly recommended.

Review has 1 previous version
Tony P.  from North York
Tony P. from North York
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Water Filter and Carbon Service

Paul Gullo (the owner) came and replaced the water filter and put new carbon in the purifier tank. Total cost including service fee was $320. The next day the system started leaking so I called Paul to come fix it. He didn't return my call. I kept calling until finally he called me back and came over to "fix the leak". He put some silicon around the edge which stopped the leaking for 10 minutes and then it resumed. It is a pressurized tank did he really think some silicon would stop the leak? Anyway he left and I tried calling him many times and he did not respond. Do not trust Paul from Glacier. I reported to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and he didn't even respond to them. His business has an F rating, the worst rating. So basically I spent over $300 to have my water filtration system turned off. What Paul did is just horrible and I hope people reading this do not deal with Glacier Clear.
Update: In Oct 2013, Paul called me to work something out. We agreed that he would replace the entire carbon tank with a new one and that he would call me the following week to setup a date/time for the installation He never called me back. This is completely ridiculous. My advice would be to not deal with this company.

N. Sukov in Stouffville
N. Sukov in Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis system

When I moved in to my new home, Glacier Clear installed a water softener and reverse osmosis system for us. The price was better than anywhere else, and the installation was done quickly and professionally. Several weeks after the systems were installed, we had a small issue with the softener (which ended up being nothing) - they came to check it out within 24 hours free of charge . I highly recommend them.