Azul Mechanical

Formerly Denmark Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Azul Mechanical

trner66 in Etobicoke
trner66 in Etobicoke

hydronic heating /gas/plumbing

We are very happy with the work done by Azul Mechanical. Jordan worked with us to help focus the scope of our vision and needs. He is licensed, very skilled, hard working, punctual and honest. He installed new Stelrads in the addition and re-positioned most of the old cast iron rads in the original house. Black pipe supplying the cast iron rads was replaced with pex pipe and manifold, followed by a meticulous cleaning and inspection of our boiler. The gas line was rerouted to supply the new kitchen and the water supply/waste piping redone in the basement/laundry area. Thank you, Jordan, it was a pleasure to have you work on our house. If you are thinking hydronic heat Azul Mechanical should be your first text/email/phone call!

Carolyn in Scarborough
Carolyn in Scarborough

Maintenance on boiler and furnace

Jordan was hired to do maintenance on my 21 year old boiler. Jordan responded promptly to my email. I contemplated replacing the boiler since it is old. Jordan's opinion is "don't replace it if it's repairable." During his first visit he cleaned both the boiler and furnace. During the second visit he replaced some corroded pipes. Jordan was meticulous, thorough and tidy. It was a pleasure to have him do these jobs for me.

Kevin Martin in Toronto
Kevin Martin in Toronto

Boiler and Radiator Repair

Jordan was very helpful locating the issue with my boiler and repairing it efficiently. He was very knowledgable about my old radiators and was able to restore heat to all of my rads quickly.

Susan & Paul from Toronto
Susan & Paul from Toronto

Annual Boiler Maintenance and Radiator swap

Jordan Ashley from Azul Mechanical (recommended by Kris from Denmark Mechanical while he is away), serviced our boiler and swapped out two sets of cast iron radiators for us. He was professional, very pleasant to work, with and did a great job.

Lily in Toronto
Lily in Toronto

Excellent Results

I found Kris through the terrific reviews that past customers had posted on Homestars. My rads were not working properly and so there has been no heat (water) running through them. Kris and his friend helped to replace the pipes which had accumulated buildup from all the years. The service i received from them was quick, clean, and very informative. They also installed a drain helped me get rid of this heavy piece of concrete which was in the way of the rads. Now my whole house is so nice and toasty. Thank you SO much for all your help and all the recommendations that you have provided. I am definitely keeping you in my contact list for any future inquiries.

Most older heating systems just need a little maintenance to run well. We're happy to have gotten everything working well for you. Take care, it was good doing business with you.

Elaine in North York
Elaine in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Replace radiator valve

I had a leak at my radiator valve and hired Denmark Mechanical Inc. to replace the part. The job was professionally done. Eric is certainly very knowledgeable and reliable in every way. I highly recommend Eric for his service.

Thank you for writing a review, we're glad to have been of service to you.

Ashot G.
Ashot G.

Replacing radiators

We found Kris Denmark of Denmark Mechanical on Homestars based on his reviews. Kris has come in on two occasions to replace/ install radiators. He was punctual, kept the job site clean and left us happy with the results. We have already recommended him to someone.

We take pride in installing radiators, such as always putting a radiator valve when we do it so that the heat can be controlled and using copper pipe where the pipes show . Enjoy the new low profile radiators!

toby115 in Toronto
toby115 in Toronto

Relocate rads, Install new hot water tanks, reroute piping to rads

I have now used Denmark Mechanical twice in the past year or so and am completely satisfied with the quality and execution of some complicated hot water heating solutions. In the first instance a cast iron rad was relocated from the second floor to the ground floor and lowered from a deck to the ground. Two new hot water tanks were installed, 3 new shut off rad valves were installed, a secondary small circulation pump was installed, and new PEX piping lines were installed to two rads at the back of the house that had to go through an unheated crawl space. It was expensive, but well executed by Kris and his crew.
In the second instance a leaky rad was removed from the second floor and a new used rad was installed. An existing rad in the basement was also relocated to a better location, and new PEX lines were installed to service this rad.
In both instances I was very satisfied the workmanship, competency, and execution. Where other contractors saw problems Kris saw a solution and delivered. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

There is nothing in hydronic (hot water/steam heating) that we shy away from. We enjoy making these systems work properly and comfortably. Thank you for your business, we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

markfeldman in Toronto
markfeldman in Toronto

New Boiler

We had a CO event, and needed a new Boiler. Kris Denmark to the rescue - he worked 15 hours straight, and got our heat back on, and did it on December 23rd, in time for the holiday break. He is a complete pleasure to work with, very competent, and I highly recommend him for any work you may need.

Installing boilers is a specialty we enjoy doing. Working long hours to get the heat back up for our customers is part of putting our customers first. Thank you for writing a review.

More about Azul Mechanical

Azul Mechanical is a licensed and insured Hydronic Heating, Natural Gas and Plumbing company serving the Greater Toronto Area that specializes in boiler maintenance as well as installations.

Whether it is for zoning, boiler maintenance, system balancing, radiator installation or radiator valve replacements - please call or email Azul Mechanical for a quote.

We specialize in boiler repairs and installations, radiant heating, snow melt systems, hot water radiator piping, installing new radiator valves, installing in-floor heating, commercial plumbing, pipefitting and natural gas.

We sell and install cast iron and panel radiators!

Regaining lost space could be an option in your basement! Are low hanging pipes in the way?

Just call Azul Mechanical (647-323-2985) to see if new copper or PEX lines in your basement ceiling space is the right choice for you and the radiant heating system in your home.

We look forward to working with you!