Brighten Your Day Home Cleaning Services

Mary E.
Mary E.
1 review Aurora, ON

Housecleaning

Excellent. I'm so happy that I chose Brighten Your Day cleaning. When Kathy came to our house to give us a quote, she went through explained what they would and wouldn’t do, she asked question, what were my expectations. The day of the clean they were on time and cleaned my house from top to bottom. My husband was surprised and pleased. I was thrilled. I have them clean bi-weekly and they haven’t let me down yet. I am more than happy to recommend Brighten You Day to anyone. I’m a senior and unable to do a thorough cleaning of my own. Brighten Your Day has been a blessing.

Thank you Mary for your kind words in appreciation of our efforts. Your comments will serve as a source of inspiration to do even better! We look forward to building on our relationship as we move forward!

Homeowner
Homeowner
1 review Newmarket, ON

Massive spring cleaning for home staging/listing

Every detail in house cleaned superbly well, from crevices to door frames to tile grout, to Venetian blinds to polished stainless steel appliances and careful attention to hardwood floors. The exact appropriate hardwood floor cleaner was used which brought out the shine but no greasy, smudgy look. All furniture vacuumed. Extremely efficient and obviously skilled team. I am very impressed.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our work. It is always a great feeling when someone notices the detail in your work. I will be sure to pass on the accolades to the women responsible for making you happy! Kind Regards, Kathy

david in Richmond hill
david in Richmond hill
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Cleaning a house before moving in

We bought the groupon 4 Man-Hours of Standard House Cleaning, 3 ladies came right on time and worked for 1hr and 20min in my empty house, they cleaned all 4 bathrooms, kitchen, floors and baseboard. I also asked them to wipe inside the cabinets. They are very nice ladies and did a great job. I would recommend them to my friends.

Thank you David. I am glad to hear you were happy with the Groupon experience with our company. Brighten Your Day hopes to be able to offer our services to you again in the near future. Enjoy your new home!
Kind Regards,
Kathy

More about Brighten Your Day Home Cleaning Services

Brighten Your Day is a residential cleaning company established in 2002. We are proud members of the Aurora Chamber of Commerce and a Cleaning For A Reason foundation. We are committed to our customers, our employees, the environment and the communities where we work. We offer weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, and ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Aurora?