Waterproofing

Denise from Pickering
Denise from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Ace Waterproofing

Frank and his team were very professional and courteous. They called to schedule the job, explain the process and how long each stage would take. The informed me of other unrelated issues in my back yard that I should be aware of. I appreciated every aspect of the service.

Thanks Denise,

Maz from Richmond Hill
Maz from Richmond Hill

Basement Window Well Leak Repair

We had a basement flood last year in 2013 which was caused by our window wells not draining properly. After speaking to quite a few repairmen, I came across Ace Waterproofing on a web search. I called and Frank replied right away, he came out to give me a quote the next day. The quote was very reasonable and he knew exactly what he was talking about. He explained in detail what he would be doing for us and what the problem with the window wells was.

We set up a schedule for the repairs and the job was done quickly and professionally. My uncle who has been in trades for a long time (and is not easily impressed) was very impressed with Frank, his workers and the quality of the job.

Fast, friendly and reliable. I can't recommend this company enough.

Thanks Maz.

Daniel Yoo from Old Toronto
Daniel Yoo from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Water proofing and garbage removal

Really knowledgeable standup guys. You can tell that they can be trusted with the job when you just talk to them. They did a really good job waterproofing, Very quick and efficient work. Fair pricing and I highly recommended them.

spiff
spiff
4 reviews North York, ON

Basement repair

Even though my townhome is only 5 years old, because of a bad pour, my foundation cracked and water started to leak into the basement. I got a number of quotes but Ace Waterproofing seemed to really understand what they would be doing and relatively available. Several others I had contacted were unavailable for months or hard to get a hold of.

At the end of job, they showed up on time, did the job as promised and my basement has been leak free since.

More about Ace Waterproofing

Ace Waterproofing
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?