Joe's Painting

Mississauga ON L4T

Reviews for Joe's Painting

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Garage Painted

With all the painting companies and painters advertising they’re the “best” don’t fall victim to nonsense. No job is too small for Joe,s Painting! We just needed our garage painted and Joe was on the job with short notice. Joe knew exactly what needed to be done and what to use. He and his mate were prompt, professional, friendly, and courteous. The job was completed efficiently and in a timely manner and the results was spectacular. Joe’s Painting is now our "Go To" painter! He will definitely be coming back to paint our entire house in the spring. I would not hesitate to recommend Joe’s Painting to any company or household who needs the best painting company in the area!

Thank you, Grace and John, for your nice review! We will be happy to paint for you again!

Samantha
Samantha
14 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior painting

Joe and his crew did an excellent job repairing and repainting our exterior home. We are very pleased with the results , professionalism and overall experience. I would highly recommend Joes Painting for exterior and interior painting. I am happy to say that Joe painting has now painted our entire home, inside and out ! thank you Joe and your crew for a job well done.

Thank you so much, Samantha! And thank you for all the refreshments you provided for us! It helped tremendously in the hot weather! :-)

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pre-sale renovation.

We hired Josef and his team to prepare our house for sale. We lived there for 21 years, and the house needed a lot of work to make it look good. Therefore, the job was substantial, with quite a few laborious repairs. Everything was done on time, and quality was excellent. We are delighted with Josef's work and the value he added to our house.

Thank you very much for your nice review, Vladimir!

Ian
Ian

Interior Residential

Joe's Painting completed the interior of our home. They started and finsiehd on time and on budget. We are very happy with the finished product. We highly recommend Joe's Painting for your project.

Thank you for your nice review, Ian!

Douglas Ryan in Stittsville
Douglas Ryan in Stittsville

Large Painting Job well done

My wife and I hired Joe’s Painting to help prepare our house for sale. The scope of the work was large (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2-storey hall covered in old wallpaper and a 2-storey bannister).

From our first contact with Joe, we felt that we were in good hands. Joe is very knowledgeable and we were impressed with his recommendations and product selection. He has a courteous and professional manner. He and his co-worker were prompt and clean. They took pride in their work which was meticulous and done well within the time frame estimated. Our hall, in particular, is now bright with no evidence of the pre-existing wallpaper.

We would definitely hire Joe’s Painting again. Highly recommended!

Douglas and Naomi Ryan

It was a pleasure to work for you, Naomi and Doug! We'd be happy to work for you anytime! Good luck selling your house and all the best!

Tony
Tony

interior house painting

Josef and his team completed an extensive paint job in our home. We are very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and the timely completion of the job. Of particular note was the excellent preparation of the walls in our older home.

Thank you so much Tony! We are glad we could be of service. We would be happy to work for you again!

Macfadyen.eyes
Macfadyen.eyes
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Daycare painting

Painting a daycare comes with many challenges. It is high traffic area, product has to meet several health requirements. The main challenge were the hours. Joe and his team had to start after 6:30pm, when kids left, move gazillion little things and toys and cubbies and morning, before 7:00 am, everything had to be back in order for kids to come to the daycare. The way these guys cleaned after themselves each day was amazing ! There was not a staple left on the floor. This daily packing and unpacking was carried for a week. I will not consider anybody else for paint job in my day care. Only Joe !

Thank you for the nice words, Vera! We are glad we could be of service, we'd be happy to work for you again! Wish you all the best!

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Interior painting

Joe’s painting did an outstanding job on inside of our house. They were thorough and made sure that We are happy with all aspects including clean up before they left the house. It was so nice to leave in the morning and come back to a finished job in one day. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who wants a high quality paint job or refresh their house.

Thank you for the nice review Peter! It was a pleasure. Let us know if you need anything else.

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto

Painting

Lots of detailed work around wood cabinets, beams and on windows and doors, I am fussy and they were exact. Protected my floor, table and counters, they did an amazing job. I truely recommend these guys..and on top of a great job done, they are very sweet.

Thank you Michelle! we'll be happy to do more work for you!

Peter  in Woodbridge
Peter in Woodbridge

Best Painting Company Ever

Joe came recommended to me by a friend. I live in an old 3 story Victorian home with lots of weird shaped walls and corners. I had Joe come in and paint a room for me. I was so impressed with his work that i had him paint the whole interior and exterior of my home. He even helped me to pick out the colors. Joe's work is impeccable and he also made sure everything was cleaned up afterwards. Since then he has also done a few of my friends homes.

I would highly recommend Joe anytime for your painting needs.

Thank you for the kind words Pete! Working on a project for you is not work, it's more like hanging out with a friend.

More about Joe's Painting

A new, innovative and dependable Joe's Painting company has been earning trust of new clients since 2005.Our personal signature: "We deliver high quality work at competitive prices. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting, Walls, Ceilings, Baseboards & Trims, Wall Repairs, Dry Wall, Taping & Plastering, Staining, and many more....We value our customer time: we show up on time and finish in a timely fashion." We work with our clients: your wishes are executed to your satisfaction. Our staff are professional, friendly and dependable.We have liability insurance. We are HST and WSIB registered. We operate in Toronto and GTA.