Canada's Restoration Services

Mold Detection & Removal
Laval QC H7X 1T9
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in LAVAL  >  Canada's Restoration Services

Reviews for Canada's Restoration Services

Serena from Toronto
Serena from Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Rebuild after Flood

Canada’s Restoration Services’ employees and the services they provide are unsurpassed. We were finishing our basement and had just finished putting up all the drywall and ceilings. That same evening, as we connected our hose to our sprinkler, a pipe had burst inside our house and had flooded our entire basement within a matter of minutes. The water came pouring in through the newly installed ceiling and drywall. We called Canada’s Restoration Services first as we have used them before in the past in another city and they were nothing short of excellent at that time.
We were immediately connected to Jorge who came over and quickly and thoroughly assessed the situation. He brought in his team consisting of Stephany, James, Donovan, and Alex. They were all so friendly and caring and they all got to work right away by checking moisture levels, tearing out the drywall and the ceiling (and during this process they were very careful and saved as much as they could), and installed heaters and fans to ensure everything was thoroughly dry. The four employees mentioned above were absolutely wonderful. They were very courteous and careful with our home. They ensured our floors were protected every single time they were here, they were polite and very respectful, they completed all their work quickly and thoroughly, and because they even cleaned up the previous contractor’s mess, they left our basement in better condition that how they found it.
Jorge, who was overseeing the entire process, consistently called to check in and would personally come by (even though he was leaving his own personal engagements) and would assess how the rebuild was progressing. He rarely had to make adjustments as the four above were excellent in their work but if he did notice something that could be improved, he did not hesitate to tell his team and Stephany, James, Donovan, and Alex were more than happy to make any adjustments so their completed work would exceed standards (and it did!).
Alex came and did the restoration on his own. He is nothing short of an excellent, hardworking employee. He was meticulous in his work. He had such a warm and caring personality that made it easy to trust him in our home when we were not there. He consistently showed up on time, ready to work, and took care of our home as if it was his and showed absolute respect for every member of our family. On the day he finished working for us, he even assisted my husband with cleaning up prior to my surprise birthday party!
Jorge was extremely helpful in assisting us in dealing with insurance. Initially we thought we would pay for this ourselves thinking it would be our fault (first use of garden hose after winter even though all precautions were taken prior to winter), but he noticed that we were simultaneously dealing with a flood in our condo in Toronto as well as being a family with three small kids and one on the way (so I had gone down to working part time). He was very generous in terms of offsetting the cost we would have to pay ourselves if we did not go through insurance and I cannot express enough how much this gesture meant to us at this particular time; it was so truly appreciated. However, we were lucky enough that insurance did cover us and even then Jorge was still very honorable: we had someone that was able to come in and texture our ceiling right away so within minutes, Jorge sent us back our fair amount, no questions asked. This was shocking considering we are still trying to get our money back from our previous contractor. Even after the work was completed, Jorge still came by and made several calls to ensure that everything was to our (and his!) satisfaction.
These employees became friends to us in such a short period of time. I would highly recommend Canada’s Restoration Services, and in particular, all of the people named above, to assist with any renovations. They are extremely knowledgeable, very trustworthy, highly skilled and very efficient at what they do. We are so grateful to Jorge, Alex, Stephany, James and Donovan for all that they have done for us and hope to come in contact with them again should we ever need them again.

sharaths6 in Toronto
sharaths6 in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Removing mold from basement closet

I noticed mold growing on the outside wall of a closet in my basement. I needed to have the materials used to build the closet and the false wall removed safely in order to determine if it was a foundation issue. I called Canada's Restoration Services and Alex came out to inspect my basement. He was quick and outlined the work that would be done and sent me an a quotation within a few hours. I agreed to the price and his team was sent out a few days later.
I was at work during the time the team arrived and I dealt with one person on the team (Lester) over the phone (as my family was still at home). He was very friendly and professional. He explained everything that he was about to do and also the fact that not much of the area would be salvageable due to the amount of mold. He completed what he was supposed to do and upon my return I found the work area as clean as could be expected. My mother also mentioned that Lester was very polite and respectful of my children and was patient is explaining what he was doing.
All in all a very good experience and I would not hesitate in using them in future or recommending this company.

Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Canada's Restoration Services

We recently had mold remediation work done by Canada's Restoration Services. We dealt with Roberto and Maggie. They did the estimates as well as the entire contract start to finish. Excellent people. Very professional and sensitive to my wife and I and the rather trying circumstances, being displaced from our upper floor, as well as working while we were still in the home. The work they did was stellar. Very pleased with the finished job. Most impressive was their communication and sensitivity to our plight. Despite not having access ourselves to the work area, they provided us with daily photos and updates of the work being done, so we were continually apprised of every detail. All work was thoroughly explained, all processes well described, including pre-work and post-work walk throughs. I would not hesitate to use these people again, and have already spread the word to neighbours. Roberto and Maggie were integral in helping us through a rather traumatic issue. We thank them very much for this. Really good people, excellent work.
Robert and Sherry Bennett

Lu from Montreal
Lu from Montreal
6 reviews Montreal, QC

basement water cleaning

We had an overflowing toilet in the basement. The entire basement was full of water and a few days after mold started to appear. The company did the cleaning and then inspected the walls. They eventually had to change some walls and floor pieces.

More about Canada's Restoration Services

Canada's Restoration Services in Montreal, Laval and Surrounding areas. " It's not just what we do, It's how we do it. " Canada's Restoration Services Provides Professional and Quality Services including: Mold Inspections, Mold Testing, Mold Removal & Remediation, Air Quality Testing, Ice Blasting, Asbestos Detection and Removal, Water & ...