Canada's Restoration Services

Mold Detection & Removal
Laval QC H7X 1T9
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in LAVAL  >  Canada's Restoration Services

Reviews for Canada's Restoration Services

sharaths6 in Toronto
sharaths6 in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Removing mold from basement closet

I noticed mold growing on the outside wall of a closet in my basement. I needed to have the materials used to build the closet and the false wall removed safely in order to determine if it was a foundation issue. I called Canada's Restoration Services and Alex came out to inspect my basement. He was quick and outlined the work that would be done and sent me an a quotation within a few hours. I agreed to the price and his team was sent out a few days later.
I was at work during the time the team arrived and I dealt with one person on the team (Lester) over the phone (as my family was still at home). He was very friendly and professional. He explained everything that he was about to do and also the fact that not much of the area would be salvageable due to the amount of mold. He completed what he was supposed to do and upon my return I found the work area as clean as could be expected. My mother also mentioned that Lester was very polite and respectful of my children and was patient is explaining what he was doing.
All in all a very good experience and I would not hesitate in using them in future or recommending this company.

Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Canada's Restoration Services

We recently had mold remediation work done by Canada's Restoration Services. We dealt with Roberto and Maggie. They did the estimates as well as the entire contract start to finish. Excellent people. Very professional and sensitive to my wife and I and the rather trying circumstances, being displaced from our upper floor, as well as working while we were still in the home. The work they did was stellar. Very pleased with the finished job. Most impressive was their communication and sensitivity to our plight. Despite not having access ourselves to the work area, they provided us with daily photos and updates of the work being done, so we were continually apprised of every detail. All work was thoroughly explained, all processes well described, including pre-work and post-work walk throughs. I would not hesitate to use these people again, and have already spread the word to neighbours. Roberto and Maggie were integral in helping us through a rather traumatic issue. We thank them very much for this. Really good people, excellent work.
Robert and Sherry Bennett

Lu from Montreal
Lu from Montreal
6 reviews Montreal, QC

basement water cleaning

We had an overflowing toilet in the basement. The entire basement was full of water and a few days after mold started to appear. The company did the cleaning and then inspected the walls. They eventually had to change some walls and floor pieces.

More about Canada's Restoration Services

Canada's Restoration Services in Montreal, Laval and Surrounding areas. " It's not just what we do, It's how we do it. " Canada's Restoration Services Provides Professional and Quality Services including: Mold Inspections, Mold Testing, Mold Removal & Remediation, Air Quality Testing, Ice Blasting, Asbestos Detection and Removal, Water & ...