Discount Movers

Reviews for Discount Movers

Enis Davis-Lewars from Brampton
Enis Davis-Lewars from Brampton

Movers

I hired Discount movers to move my 4 bedroom house to storage. The agreement was to have 4 men and on the day of the move only 3 men showed up. During the move, they broke my office desk, broke the glass on my glass cabinet and scratched my dining room table. I have not received any compensation from Discount Movers and yet Michael is still demanding his money. Do not hire this guy. He has no insurance in case of accidents. Very unprofessional

Mrs Joseph in York
Mrs Joseph in York
1 review York, ON

to do a large move from one city to another

got drunk while loading our vehicle and took a LONG time. i started to go out and bring my furniture to the truck myself. they brought a small truck and then disregarded our things as they left some behind. He phoned and said he was on the highway, when he actually had not even left. One fib after another. they were late for arrival for loading and 7 hours late for delivery. We were about to phone the police. Then he had to hire a driver because i dont' think the guy had a license to drive. and his driver wouldn't assist in the unloading of our belongings so my husband unloaded all of our belongings wiht the guy and then he charged an "extra" $300.00 for gas after a price was arranged.

NIGHTMARE!!! never ever hire this guy MIKE