TAG Appliance Services

MISSISSAUGA ON L5W1R9
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  TAG Appliance Services

Reviews for TAG Appliance Services

Stephen from Mississauga

Our 25 year old clothes washer begin leaking water from somewhere inside it. I contacted TAG Appliance Services. Gary, one of their technicians, was at our door that same afternoon. He quickly diagnosed the problem and showed me that a part was leaking. He then very rapidly obtained the part and efficiently replaced it. He also saw that a couple of small very inexpensive parts were on the verge of failing and, with my permission, replaced those too. The bill was very reasonable and even included a seniors’ discount. I would have no hesitation in very highly recommending this company to others.

Jennifer from Mississauga

I called this company after reading some positive reviews on their website. An appointment was made and I was happily surprised when the repair man came on time. He was professional and gave me a reasonable price for the repair. He even gave me some helpful suggestions on how I could prevent the same problem from happening in the future. Call TAG Appliance Services if you need anything repaired. They seem like honest repair men and I will be using them again in the future.

Andrew from North York
1 review North York, ON

Called TAG appliance and was able to book an appointment on the same day. The service guy new what he was talking about, explained the problem, was professional and gave me a good price for the repair on my dryer. I will be calling these guys again when I need another repair.

Amanda D from Mississauga

I called TAG Appliance to come and fix my dryer last week. They were very nice over the phone and I was able to book an appointment at a time that worked for me. The technician who came was friendly and professional. He was on time, checked my dryer, told me what the problem was and gave me a good price to repair it. He was in and out of my house in about an hour. I also had a $10.00 coupon that I printed off of their website. The technician accepted it with a smile on his face and adjusted my total cost. I will definitely call TAG appliance for all my future repairs.

More about TAG Appliance Services

Our mission is to provide prompt, professional, and courteous service at a competitive price. We service major home appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, and dishwashers.