DDIY Network

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  DDIY Network

Reviews for DDIY Network

Lewis
Lewis

Bathroom renovation and electrical work

I have nothing but great things to say about DDIY. Eugene was the person that came into my home to help me do some minor bathroom renovation and electrical work. He was the best handy man I have ever hired as he was kind, courteous and professional. I noticed in his work that he is incredibly meticulous and will see his work done to perfection without cutting corners. He is also is a man that would stand behind his work. Overall I was very satisfied with his speed and efficiency.

If you want your job done right at a fair price, give this place a call as I know I will be doing for all my future renovations.

Tracy  from Markham
Tracy from Markham

New Faucet

You generally hear lots of horror stories of questionable handyman work, or contractors that don't answer all your questions or concerns. I was very lucky in having met Eugene at DDIY as he was able to help me with a small, but important task. Installing my kitchen faucet.

For someone who generally does not trust, I can assure you that he definitely answered all my questions, hounding, concerns and even other questions I would randomly throw at him because I really want to find a contractor who knows what he's doing.

The faucet works beautifully, he even provided a lot of advice in terms of the rest of my house as I had many concerns which he definitely had good answers to. Now I have a long list of things I want to have done and a great contractor who I can trust to do it!

I highly recommend DDIY for people who want to have a thorough, quality service.

Tracy  from Markham
Tracy from Markham

Faucet Installation

I hear too many horror stories of questionable workmanship and contractors. But with Eugene and DDIY I was definitely put to ease in terms of what was needed for the session. Definitely quick and painless! The job took less than 30 minutes! And he was so generous that he looked around the rest of my house to give opinion and advice. Definitely answered all my questions and concerns and will for sure return for my future home projects!

Megan Wong  from Old Toronto
Megan Wong from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Plumbing - new faucet

Along with installing a new kitchen faucet, DDIY helped to diagnose what was wrong with the old faucet, advised me on the selection of a replacement faucet and installed the new one. Great service from Eugene, and very helpful and personable.

Jess from North York
Jess from North York
1 review North York, ON

various projects around the house

I have had the best experience working with DDIY, I couldn't recommend a better team to work with. They made me feel comfortable & addressed all my concerns. From the minor to major projects I had going on around the house booking a time slot with them was easy, they were always on time and respected my space and they cleaned up! What I'm most impressed with is that when I have urgent work to be done around the house, they are always there to pick up the phone & come take a look asap. They have done a great job, I will definitely be asking them to come back for all the work I need done in the future. I never write reviews, but I felt that DDIY really deserved this one! Thanks again!

hbl from Scarborough
hbl from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Basement Renovation

I have no regrets with the company DDIY. It was a pleasure to have had such trust worthy and honest contractors for a change. They always arrived on time if not, earlier, to put in a full days of work, and whenever they were done for the day, they made sure that things were always cleaned up, and a safe environment if I needed to go to the basement.

The work these workers put in, not to mention a lot of sweat, shows in the completed project. If I could not get in touch with the contractor, I was able to address it to his project manager who was there everyday of this project, and it was a pleasure to communicate through him. The detail that was put in, really showed in the end. They were able to inform me of complications which was resolved with new ideas and for the better.
I would definitely recommend and refer DDIY, and use them again for any future projects.

Mohhamad

Review has 1 previous version

Moh!

People always comment on the LED stairway lighting. Good show and great working with you. Enjoy your basement!

Eugene Wong

Pamela Tylee from Toronto
Pamela Tylee from Toronto

Backyard Deck

My daughter's playhouse had to be demolished and it left a pretty big hole in the backyard. DDIY was able to look at my design for a new deck and expand upon my ideas within budget. The result was a large deck that is beautiful! It was done within two weeks and came in on budget. I'm excited to do the landscaping in the spring. This is the second job completed for me by this company.

Pamela,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Send me some pictures when you done all your planting. Be glad to help you out in the near future.

Eugene Wong

Emily Davis from Toronto
Emily Davis from Toronto

Decking/Patio

I wanted disguise my backyard into a dream patio. I gave DDIY a chance to take my dream and make it come true, and they did just that. In two weeks, DDIY took my dream and made it into a reality. Now every time I walk into my backyard I feel so blessed to have the patio I've been imagining for years; not to mention the good quality and pricing of the job done. I strongly recommend DDIY Network for future jobs.

Thanks Emily and you totally spoiled us with the BBQ. See you next spring we will be building your neighbor Jim's deck once the ground allows.