Freitas Contracting Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 2E3
Freitas Contracting Inc.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Freitas Contracting Inc.

anderson in North york
anderson in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Apt renovation

Freitas contracting work with good quality and fast service!thanks freitas for your service!price on avarage!
hope we continue working with freitas contracting!
thank you very much to do bussiness with you!

Tony in Concord
Tony in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

Drywall and Taping my basement

I was recomended to Worley of Freitas Contracting by a friend. I was very impressed with the quality and workmanship. He took the time to go over the project in detail and make suggestions to improve the finished product. Great job.

I was great to work with you.

I Appreciate your comment.

Carlos Da Silva in Bolton
Carlos Da Silva in Bolton
2 reviews Bolton, ON

117, Stephen Drive Bolton - Full renovation

Great job performed by Freitas Contracting. A++++ contractor. Performed the job on a pressure environment since I had tenants waiting for the construction to be finished in order to the tenants to move in. Amazing quality , organization skills and commitment!!!

Hi Carlos, Thank you for your comment.
it was a pleasure to work on your project, it became the way you want it.

Many thanks & regards

:-)

Omega Construction
Omega Construction

Drywall, Painting, Tape, etc...

Thank you Freitas Contracting for the incredibly well finished job for our company as always, its a pleasure having such a professionals working with us for a certain period of time. I'd really appreciate.
See you at the next project.

Wowww, thanks Omega Construction.
Freitas Contracting INC. is very impressed with your company, they way you organize everything.

Thank you for keeping us busy all through these years.
I will keep the same quality and same workers.

:-)

Melissa Pancini in York
Melissa Pancini in York
1 review York, ON

Renovation

“Warlley De Freitas did some renovations in my house and it came out better than I expected. The renovation was done fast and the price was very affordable. I recommend Warlley and his team for their professional manners and excellent work.”

Thank you Melissa, the most important thing for us is to make you happy, I am happy if you are happy.

We are glad that turns out the way you want.

Many thanks & regards Melissa :-)

Andrea Podczerwinski in Vaughan
Andrea Podczerwinski in Vaughan

Finished my basement

Freitas contracting has transformed my awful dingy basement into an amazing area for my family to spend time together. I had an unfinished basement, and Warlley and his crew came and built me walls, finished them so nicely into a wonderful living space with a spare bedroom. They transformed my ugly cement basement into a wonderful space that feels warm and welcoming. The work they did was amazing, they were quick, and they made sure to stay on schedule as i have a very busy schedule myself and needed to make sure i could trust the contractor to complete everything properly and on time. They were all very knowledgable, very efficient, and especially clean. They completed the work quickly and properly and did so in a manner that did not disrupt the rest of my household. I would reccommend Freitas contracting to everybody, through my past expierience with contractors i was scared to have this work started, but Warlley made this contracting experience great. I will most definately be using them again in the future for my other home renovations. They were affordable, truthful, helped me understand the process of the work and everything came out beautifully.

Thank you Andrea (Angee), it was great to finish your project.

Cheers :-)

More about Freitas Contracting Inc.

FREITAS CONTRACTING
1(416) 939-5422 - Toronto, ON
1(855) 939-5422 - Edmonton, AB
1(855) 939-5422 - Saskatoon, SK
www.freitascontracting.ca - info@freitascontracting.ca

We have very good rates for renovations, fell free to ask.
Finish your Residential, Commercial or Industrial job. call us for a free quote.
WWW.FREITASCONTRACTING.CA - Call 1(855) 939-5422 or Call, Text 1(416) 939-5422 or email us at info@freitascontracting.ca
Warlley de Freitas - +1(416) 939-5422 - Project Manager

Drywall Contractors
John Manville, pink Insulation (Batts, Blown, Spray Foam, Vapor Barrier) CGC (Sheetrock), Certainteed drywall and taping material, the best products on the market.
Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Walls, Ceilings, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Plaster Insulation, Drywall and Taping. RESIDENCIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL Fully Liability Insured $5M & W.S.I.B, AND WCB City License & Union Trained.
CGC (Sheetrock), CERTAINTEED, Roxul, QuietRock, QuietSeal, QuietSealPro, QuietGlue, lafarge, prorock, pro-rock, bailey, USG, Sheetrock
Drywall installation, drywall taping, plastering, muddling, soundproofing, sound insulating, QuietRock materials installation
About Us Since our inception in 1995 FREITAS CONTRACTING INC has grown to encompass a number of construction divisions: We have Insulated, Drywalled and Taped over 300 Homes, and over 200 Basements. Metal & Wood Framing, Insulation, Drywall & Taping specialiazed. Specialized in Metal Framing, T-Bar Ceilings, Drop Ceilings, Acoustical Ceilings, Soundproofing walls, ceiling, Stucco Ceiling Removal, Pop Corn Ceiling Removal, Plastering, Insulation (Spray Foam, Blown, ROXUL, Batts), Drywall, Taping, Priming and Painting. Our focus is on providing you with exceptional, high quality, very friendly service with a 100% client satisfaction! We always do one job at a time, and wont leave until the work is completely finished to the customers specifications. We will do everything to meet and exceed your expectations.
2001
Written Contract
Cash - Cheque - Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
Building Renovator License by City of Toronto License #: T85-4074797 Trade #: B22537
Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities Since 2002Building Renovator License by City of Toron
Certificate of Qualification by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Since 2002
$500 to $200.000.00