Crystal Clean Services

Reviews for Crystal Clean Services

988beerbaum
988beerbaum

Carpet cleaning

They were great to deal with.
Right from the moment I booked the work till it was completed.
I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to your next service

Charlotte
Charlotte
1 review Hamilton, ON

Carpet cleaning

Crystal Clean showed up on time and exceeded my expectations. They were polite, knowledgeable and did a great job on my carpets. Better than the last service I had done. I paid a little more with the scotchguarding however with the results of my carpets I feel it was well worth the future investment. Thank you to Crystal Clean. Great job!

Thank so much Charlotte for letting us know how everything went. Have a great day

mrstimmers
mrstimmers

Carpet cleaning

Great work. Went over some areas of concern more than once (spots). I will definitely use them again.

Well thank you for taking the time to leave us a good review. Mike

sharonfeb
sharonfeb

Carpet cleaning

Polite on time very happy with results Thanks for the great job Crystal Clean They called showed up on time!! Will use them again

Thank you Sharon for nice words much appreciated

osadat9676
osadat9676

Carpet Cleaning

One of the best carpet cleaning services that i have dealt with in a while. Did the job the right way with no strings attached. Highly recommend this company over others. 10/10

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and future customers. Much appreciated.

mike
mike

Carpet cleaning

Always friendly and hard workers. Called in the morning to confirm the time they would arrive and then came when expected.

Hi Mike Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct Cleaning

This company have done an amazing job rectifying some problems that occurred, I highly recommend them and also I will recommend them to my colleagues since we manage homes. Thank you Mike for making this experience a positive one.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how everything worked out.

Beryl in Hamilton
Beryl in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct and carpet cleaning

They did an excellent job with the vents on the floor. However I did not see them remove the return air vents on the walls. I don't know if they should have removed them. I am truly pleased with the duct cleaning and Deodorizing. The carpet cleaning not bad. They used my water and ele tricity. I did not like that. Also , my stairs were left sopping wet despite my being told that most of the water would be vacuumed out. The four bedrooms and corridor very well done. Overall, except for the sopping wet stairs a decent job. Great guys.

Cheryl Nacha in Hamilton
Cheryl Nacha in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Duct Cleaning

I've had Crystal Clean clean my ducts 2x's. I was very happy with the job. I have dust allergies and this has helped tremendously. And I'm dusting less than twice as often.
The servicemen were polite and cleaned up after themselves. They also walked me through the job when they were done to assure my satisfaction.
Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for duct cleaning.

Thanks for the great response. Mike

carpet cleaning

Staff very helpful. Prices great, loved the method. Highly recommend them. Thanks Crystal Clean. They called showed up on time, did there best to make sure i was happy didn't take that long to dry. AMAZING JOB.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are with our service.
Sincerely
Mike

More about Crystal Clean Services

33 Years in Business. Professional carpet and furniture cleaning, serving Hamilton, Burlington, and Brantford areas. Duct cleaning provided by certified gas fitters, dryer vent cleaning and furnace cleaning is also available.
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Hamilton?