Alexander Tree Care

Reviews for Alexander Tree Care

Richardin newmarket
Richardin newmarket

Remove dead ash

The team that arrived from Alexander tree care was in one word "Outstanding ". The tree was quite large and it was close to the house so it was a tricky removal. The job came off without a hitch. By the time they left you wouldn't have known they were even there. Great work! I would recommend them to anyone.

Your review is greatly appreciated. If we can be of service to you in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Alexander Tree Care

Michelle in
Michelle in

Hedge trimming, tree cutting,

Alexander did a spectacular job on our front yard. He cut and reshape 17 foot tall evergreen trees, trimmed our hedges and cleaned up our front garden. He is very professional, clean and knowledgeable. Will be booking him again in the Fall for more hedge work.

Thank you so much for your comments. We look forward to coming back at your convenience. Have a great summer. Regards, Alexander Tree Care

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Cedar hedge trimming

Our hedge had grown too tall for me to do by myself. Alexander not only trimmed it, but did a fabulous job giving it a new, rounded shape. he also opened it up so that light can penetrate to encourage new growth inside the hedge. He even aerated the soil around the hedge.

Your review is very much appreciated. We trust you will have us back again to maintain the appearance of your hedge. Regards, Alexander Tree Care

David And Elizabeth in Newmarket
David And Elizabeth in Newmarket

PRUNING OF LARGE SUGAR MAPLE

We have a very old large sugar maple in our backyard. It is very lopsided and we were not sure if it was healthy. Alexander was very knowledgeable and reassured us that we could still keep it as a shade tree. WIth his very capable staff, he pruned our unique tree. They were professional, very safe, and cleaned up the entire backyard. What we really respected was that Alexander , the arborist, directed the entire process. He did not leave his staff to follow directions but stayed the entire time.We felt more than satisfied with the excellent job he had done. We would definitely
have him back to take care of all our trees. And yes, his rates are very reasonable.

Thank you for your review. We try to strive for customer satisfaction at all times. Regards, Alexander Tree Care

John and Toni  in Newmarket
John and Toni in Newmarket

Removal of a very large Manitoba Maple

We are completely satisfied with the job that was done. Alexander and his assistant were professional, punctual and very well organized. Safety was emphasized in each stage of taking down the tree. The work site was kept tidy and care was taken not to damage other shrubs and trees in our yard. Alexander was personable and gave us knowledgeable advice. Alexander's quote was very fair and the job was completed in the manner that was agreed upon. We would definitely have him back to do more work for us.

Thank you for your favourable review. We look forward to assisting you with any additional work you might require in the future. Alexander Tree Care

ALi A.
ALi A.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

I want to start with most important fact that I’m writing this review: Cost, cost and cost… I got quotes from over 10 companies and wasn’t happy at all, until found Alexander Tree Care and finally they gave me very reasonable price and did a very clean job for me, they removed 2 huge trees in my front yard and stump grinding of 6 trees (4 in backyard and 2 in front yard).

Alexander Tree Care did a fantastic job for me and has found them to be very trustworthy, hardworking, and high quality tree removal company. They are a team player and on-time on their schedule. Their work is always done with quality and professionalism in mind.

I highly recommend them for your tree care services such as: Tree & Shrub Pruning, Tree Removal, Work Tree & Shrub Planting, Plant Health Care and Stump Grinding.

Thank you for your very positive review. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We hope we can be of service to you in the near future. Regards, Alexander Tree Care

Lisa from Bradford
Lisa from Bradford
5 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Tree Removal

We hired Alexander to remove and trim some of our trees. He came out to our property on short notice. (And his day off!) He was fast, friendly and efficient. Highly recommend. Thank you for great service!

Kerry Dunlop in Aurora
Kerry Dunlop in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Taking down a blue spruce that had outgrown it's location.

The tree had become a hazard to my home so unfortunately it had to be removed. Alexander's services were fast,efficient and professional. His price was fair and he took care of the details around the neighbours and clean-up. I will definitely have him back for additional tree grooming and pruning on my property.

More about Alexander Tree Care

ISA Certified Arborists, fully insured and offering a wide variety of professional tree and shrub care services including: tree removals, pruning, stumping, hedge trimming, shrub and tree planting, health assessment and care. We cover Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham, Bradford, King City, King Township, Uxbridge and Toronto. We deliver quality ...