Alexander Tree Care

blake in Newmarket
blake in Newmarket
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Tree removal

I'll start by saying that I hired 2 other tree services before Alexander. One didn't show and the other started the job, but needed to stop because he wasn't capable.

The tree that I needed "trimmed" was an old over grown Silver Maple and its branches (the size of most trees) went over 3 back yards, fences, and mine and my neighbors roof (semi-detached house).

Alexander did an amazing job. He was on time for the quote and for the day he did the work. Everything went as he planned and you could tell by the way he handled the tree he knows exactly what he's doing. He removed all the wood after and left the area clean.

He's the only person I would call for this type of work!

Thank you for your review. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist.

Bruce in Newmarket
Bruce in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Tree raising and hedge trimming

Alex did a great job trimming our hedges and raising up the maple tree in our backyard. He is very knowledgeable about trees and always knows how to do the work in the best way. He does a really thorough clean-up of the yard after the work is done. We have used his services several times in the past and were always very happy with them.

Thank you for your review. We value you as a repeat customer. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist

skarellas in Aurora
skarellas in Aurora
9 reviews Aurora, ON

Cedar Hedge Trimming

Alex did a great job trimming our 20ft. tall cedar hedge. The hedge was overgrown and overdue for a good trimming. It now looks much cleaner and has improved the look of our backyard space. He also cleaned up a couple of beech trees impeding on the cedar hedge. Overall, we are highly satisfied with the work and will definitely have Alex back in the future.

Thank you for your review. Your business is most appreciated. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist.

1dwbrown in Newmarket
1dwbrown in Newmarket

Removal of large Blue Spruce Treebrownservices@ in small backyard

Requested a quote on March 30. Received it on March 31st (fair price for removing tree and stump grinding)). Completed all work on April 2nd!

Very impressed with Alex and crew. Maintained their safe distancing in these tough timesand worked safely in limited space!

Did a great job and was really impressed with their clean up of not only my yard bit the street area as well.

I would highly recommend Alexander Tree Care for any tree work you might have!

Don

HI Don. Thanks for your review. We strive to complete our jobs in a timely fashion with careful attention to detail. We ensure that each job site is left in a clean and tidy manner. Safety is always a top priority.

Regards

Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist

Kathryn in Montréal
Kathryn in Montréal
1 review Newmarket, ON

tree removal

Alex and his team removed several large overgrown trees on my property and trimmed others. They were extremely professional, proficient and reliable. This was the second time I used this service and would highly recommend it to others

Hi Kathryn: Thank you so much for your review and placing confidence in us to service your property a second time. We value repeat customer's like yourself and look forward meeting your tree service needs in future. We hope you remain safe and healthy under these challenging conditions. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist.

Hoi Kwan in Newmarket
Hoi Kwan in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Very Professional and Competitive Pricing

I'll admit when Alex beat out 3 other price estimates I thought I was dealing with the low ball offer. This did not seem to jive with all the positive reviews he has online. Next I discover he and his team are busy guys and I had to wait 3 months for his first available day. The wait was totally worth it! We kept in touch during the wait and he responded promptly to texts. He showed up right on time and was able to finish one day ahead of his 3 day booking. Watching he and his team bring down a 50+ foot tree with military precision in 7 hours is a sight to behold. Will gladly hire his team again. His excellent online rating is not hype and it is well deserved.

Hello Hoi: We appreciate your review and waiting patiently for the work to be done. We are glad the wait was worth it in the end. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist.

Maryam in Etobicoke
Maryam in Etobicoke

Maple tree pruning

Alex and his associate were punctual. They did a fantastic pruning job on our Japanese maple tree and couple more with a reasonable price. As a bonus he also offered little trimming here and there in the garden for free which had a huge effect on our landscapeing. The maple tree looks like a beautiful bouquet now. Alex is very knowledgeable of the trees, he answered all our questions regarding the tree care with patience. As the work was in progress, he explained the necessary steps and received our feedback all the time. You can definitely trust Alexander tree care with a professional service and we are pleased to recommend them.

Hi Maryam: Thank you for your review and recommendation. If we can be of any service in future, please give us a call. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Arborist Servic

Alexander tree Care provided tree, bush & hedge trimming for us on a large lot, The promptness and quality of the service was excellent and we fully intend to have Alexander back in the spring to do more trimming for us. Safety was also paramount with us and Alexander Tree Care was very thorough about providing separation from our property and the neighbours. As well, their workers were properly equipped and cleaned up well afterwords.
We highly recommend Alexander Tree Care
The Butlers

Hi Rick: We appreciate the review. Look forward to coming back next Spring if you require more work. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist

Mary in Newmarket
Mary in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Thanks Alexander!

Alexander was very fast in getting the job done. I like that he always responded to my voicemails in a timely manner. He finished the job and it was spotless I recommend his services....Good job!

Mary

Hi Mary. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist

Michele in Aurora
Michele in Aurora
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Tree Service

They are very knowledgeable, friendly & skilled. The workers took the time to do the job right and I am very happy with the quality of service! They brought sunshine onto our lawn and I would recommend Alexander Tree Care to anyone and everyone!

Hi Michele: Thank you for your review. We are very pleased you are very satisfied with our work and would recommend our services to others. Have a great summer. Regards, Alexander Tree Care, ISA Certified Arborist

More about Alexander Tree Care

ISA Certified Arborists, fully insured and offering a wide variety of professional tree and shrub care services including: tree removals, pruning, stumping, hedge trimming, shrub and tree planting, health assessment and care. We cover Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham, Bradford, King City, King Township, Uxbridge and Toronto. We deliver quality ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Newmarket?