HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Milton  >  Burkcraft Furniture Company Ltd

Frank Matyskiewicz from Pelham
Frank Matyskiewicz from Pelham
1 review Pelham, ON

Partial Recovering of Leather Sofa and four Counter Stools

My wife and I shopped around our own neighborhood (Niagara) to find someone who could do this kind of job for us, without success. We stumbled on Berkley quite by accident, but we had an immediate trust for the guy . . . go figure. I'm a perfectionist and he did a splendid job. Since we were from out-of-town, Berkley even took us to his leather supplier so that we could select the correct grade of leather and color shade to match what we had. We were so happy with the service we received, the quality of workmanship provided and the price we paid for the work. So much so, that we brought our chair cushions to him as well. Next year, we plan to bring another upholstered chair. Thank you, Frank and Sharon Matyskiewicz

pickles in Scarborough
pickles in Scarborough

Outdoor swing canopy

I had the pleasure of doing business with Burkcraft a couple of months ago. Berkley and his lovely wife are a fabulous team! They were able to replace my canopy from my outdoor swing which saved me money in not having to buy another one. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking for excellent work with no surprises! Thanks again. Laura

Leslie Mason in Scarborough
Leslie Mason in Scarborough

Refinishing/Upholstery

I recently had the pleasure to take my furniture to be recovered and refinished at Burkcraft. From start to finish, Berkley was an absolute pleasure. His work and attention to detail is exceptional. He prioritized my project to ensure that the pieces were ready before my move to Calgary, but he also took the time to chat - such a kind and thoughtful man. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Burkcraft for all your refinishing and upholstery needs. Much appreciated!

Blaine in Scarborough
Blaine in Scarborough

Kai Kristiansen - Model 31 chairs

Burkcraft had a pair of model 31 chairs newly returned from refinishing while we were in enquiring about another project. Score!

They have a huge range of leathers available to choose from and we were able to select a vintage hide to match our decor. Everyone was super friendly and patient with us while we figured out what we wanted to do. The job was done quickly and very professionally.
Beautiful job!

Highly recommended. It's rare to find craftspeople like this in the age of mass market chipboard.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

Recover a "Modern" Style Leather Chair

We had a "modern" leather chair which got damaged by a roof problem and a falling tree. It needed to be recovered. Berkley and his team did a fantastic job in recovering the chair. From our observation, it was going to be a verydifficult job given the many curves in the chair's design. But Berkley and his team managed to do a great job!! Thank you much

thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you.
Burkcraft

pat_
pat_

Bar Stool reupholstery

I sent my 6 kitchen bar stools out for reupholstery. The service was excellent from quote to pickup to delivery. The stools look gorgeous and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you for your professionalism and excellent work.

thanks for the review it was a pleasure serving you.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Upholstered Headboard Resize

Berkely was quick to respond to my enquiry and provided excellent service.
We needed 10 inches cut off our headboard so it could fit up our stairs.
Berkely did an amazing job! The headboard looks brand new and was returned to us very quickly!

Thanks Aaron, it was a pleasure working with you on your headboard.

Bill102M in Ajax
Bill102M in Ajax
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Recover 8 Dining Room Chairs

We had Burkcraft recover our dining room chairs, they came out fabulous! The leather work was stunning, and the attention to detail was incredible. They completed the work on time, and we would recommend this shop to anyone considering furniture recovering.
Bill

thank you for your review, we were please to serve you...

steve b.
steve b.

re-upholster chars

Re upholester the dining chars in leather the work was perfect the timing to complete the work was reasonable the staff was very polite and easy to work with.

Thank you Steve, our pleasure!

joanwillems
joanwillems
1 review Whitby, ON

Footstool recovering

Berkely and his team did a great job. I'm very happy with my new footstool, it looks great.

Glad you liked your upholstered stool!

More about Burkcraft Furniture Company Ltd

Upholstery, Reupholstery, Upholsterer, Furniture Refinishing, Furniture Repair, Furniture Restoration, Custom Reproduction & Design, Antique Restoration, Foam Replacement, Upholstery Supplies, Residential and Commercial Upholstery. Burkcraft Furniture Company has provided quality leather and fabric upholstery, reupholstery and repairs, antique restoration and custom design for many years in Toronto. Our creative and artistic ...
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Milton?