Kasa Bella

Reviews for Kasa Bella

Nazar in Woodbridge
Nazar in Woodbridge

Kitchen and Bathrooms tile

We were extremely pleased with the service Rodrigo provided. He did our kitchen and bathrooms tiles. Rodrigo does his work with utmost professionalism, care, and is a pleasure to work with. It is hard to find contractors who do such an amazing job! Highly recommended!

kosta in Mississauga
kosta in Mississauga

backsplash mosaic tile

Exellent job!I called Kasa Bella to do my kichen's mosaic backsplash and their job was really professional!Rodrigo and his partner Even are very honest and hardworker!Good price. I'm very satisfied and will recommend this company to everybody!
With respect; Kosta from Mississauga.

fofi do carmo in Etobicoke
fofi do carmo in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

kitchen backsplash

Kasa-Bella is amazing! Rodrigo was quick, personable, honest, pride in workmanship and did a quality job.

I would definitely recommend him!

We called Rodrigo and within no time at all he was able to come out to our place and complete the job in a day!! (kitchen backsplash)

Price is unbeatable...$400 (plus $300 for my material...Rodrigo referred me to a preferred vendor and the tiles were a great price!)

He was very punctual: i called him on a Tues, picked my product on wed, he came and installed on Thursday and came back Fri morning for a follow up and to seal it! We couldn't be happier:)

Gildo Vieira in WOODBRIDGE
Gildo Vieira in WOODBRIDGE

Washrooms and Kitchen renovation

It is with a genuine satisfaction that I write this review on the work of Mr. Garcia from Kasa Bella. From my very first consultation I could immediately see the expertise and knowledge Mr. Garcia had in his craft. I trusted his understanding and agreed to his suggestions. Now with 2 complete bathrooms and modern kitchen I am pleased to greatly express my satisfaction in his work. I would recommend the service of Kasa Bella to any homeowner interested in transforming their home into a work of art.
Gildo and Jane

Vicente in Woodbridge
Vicente in Woodbridge

Tiles service

I’ve had so many tiles services done by Mr. Garcia from Kasa Bella. The last service was a backsplash on the fireplace, Kitchen and powder room; also, tiles on the foyer and kitchen. Kasa Bella has always delivered a good service, excellent quality and an attractive price. I do not hesitate to recommend Kasa Bella services to anyone.
Vicente Arpini , Woodbridge, ON

Eleomar
Eleomar
2 reviews York, ON

Ceramic floor and back splash

I was unsure who to hire to do my kitchen floor and backsplash until i found Rodrigo who proved to be trustworthy and to have experience in ceramic and tile work. the job was done in a very professional maner and very clean . i recommend him and his crew.

Leo

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.