ALMA Windows And Doors

ralph.suppa
ralph.suppa
0 reviews Caledon, ON

New for door

The ALMA installers where very professional In-and-Out in less then 3 hours did an awesome job very clean installalaion definitely recommend.

Ralph
Bolton ont

john.geirimonte
john.geirimonte
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Front door and patio doot

I’m very pleased with Alma Windows and doors. The installation and product is fantastic. I love my new front door . The Alma team did a great job and I would recommend to everyone .

jim.walton
jim.walton
1 review , ON

Front door replacement

Both Dimitri and Leon were very professional. Were on time. Very clean job. We would recommend the company and installers to anyone.

ken
ken

Front doors

Removed old doors and installed new ones. Finished them beautifully.
Leon and Demetrius were very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant.
We would recommend them without hesitation.

Marta
Marta

Patio door installation

Dimitri and Leo from ALMA Windows and Doors installed a custom sliding patio door at my home. Their superb workmanship; professional conduct coupled with their prompt attention to my installation was greatly appreciated. I’ll highly recommend them to my family and friends! I’ll be sure to contact ALMA for any of my future purchases& installation needs.

waterman.phil
waterman.phil

Entry door

ALMA Windows And Doors
(416) 661-9915
120 Carlauren Road, Unit 11
Vaughan
L4L 8A8

The installation team, Leon and Dimitri, did a very attentive and decent job, despite on a heat wave day. The door is ready even before the promised time period. The door is exactly same as what we saw in the showroom.

Dorothy.Grabner
Dorothy.Grabner

Front door and windows

Peter , Dmitri and Igor did a wonderful job on my windows . It was a huge job and it was a very hot day and these gentlemen worked very hard all day . The windows look amazing and I would definitely not hesitate to recommend Alma windows and doors . You can see the quality in the windows and Peter and his team did an great job with the installation.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Front Door

Met with Mr. Alex at the Home Show we were very happy the price and the quality was great. The installers did a professional job and did a great job. Highly Recommend them.

michdeblasi
michdeblasi

Front Window

Started off my review as good, but now extremely disappointed. The windows that open sit an 8th of an inch out and are not flush to the other windows. When service came out I was told its a big window they will do that. You need to keep the windows locked all the time.

I wrote ALMA requesting a better solution that that. That was a week ago and no response, a company that cannot back their product with good customer service will not get my business again.

---------original post ----------------
The crew that came was very professional and arrived on time. They were efficient and got the new large window in without issues. They kept my house and property neat and tidy and cleaned up as much as possible as the rain was really coming down at the end.

Pat
Pat

New Front Door

Great service. Alma Windows and Doors had a lovely selection of doors and window inserts to choose from. They had exactly what I was looking for with various options to choose from. Very professional and knowledgeable sales person (Thank you Yuri!). Installation went very well with no concerns at all.

More about ALMA Windows And Doors

Alma Windows and Doors is devoted to providing the Greater Toronto Area with quality products and installation services. Our factory direct windows and doors are locally manufactured, ensuring quality and keeping prices competitive. From our free estimates to professional installation, our commitment to your satisfaction is a top priority.
We are available seven days a week to provide you with a quote, and all of our products and services come with a full warranty. We use only top quality materials to manufacture our windows and doors, and offer professional installation from demo to cleanup. By offering locally made products at unbeatable prices, we are growing our list of satisfied customers every day! visit us online for more https://www.almawindows.com

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Alma Windows and doors manufactures and installs professional quality vinyl windows, as well as entry doors, patio doors and more. All of our products are locally made and conform to the highest industry standards for safety, quality and energy efficiency. Our products help provide safety, save you money on heating and cooling costs and make your home beautiful! Entry Doors, Entrance doors, Front Doors, Patio Doors, Vinyl Windows and more!
Alma's professional services begin with a free, no obligation estimate; our professionals come to your home to take detailed measurements and provide you with an accurate, timely quote. Our manufacturing services ensure that your windows and doors are made to measure, all while saving you money by cutting out the middle man. Finally, our professional installation services include removal of your old windows, installation of your new windows, sealing, framing, cleanup and more- your satisfaction is our top priority!
Our windows and doors come in a variety of styles and colours to choose from. Everything from hardware to grille inserts is customizable to fit your tastes and existing decor. Choose from a wide range of materials, glass patterns, colours, inserts and more.
Alma Windows and Doors specializes in locally manufactured, top quality windows and doors that conform to the highest standards for quality, durability, safety and energy efficiency.
1995