Sheridan Home Improvements

Reviews for Sheridan Home Improvements

Julie from Oshawa
Julie from Oshawa

roof

Great bunch of guys, Adam was terrific. He called when he said he would, and arrived on time, job completed like promised and my yard was cleaned up beautifully. We would highly recommend.

Max from Oshawa
Max from Oshawa

roofing

Just had our roof done with Sheridan Home Improvements. Adam and his team were exceptionally professional and thorough. Price was lower than our expectations, but quality was far superior. From stripping the old roof to cleaning up when finished, we could not be happier. Will highly recommend Sheridan Home Improvements.

Cheryl from Oshawa
Cheryl from Oshawa

Roof repair

I would highly reccomend Sheridan home improvements (and have many times) for their professionalism, punctuality, pricing, and the overall experience of hiring them. When I called to enquire about my roof, the owner Adam came out the same day and was very good at explaining all details of the project with me. I was so impressed with how quick and easy him and his crew made the entire project from start to finish. I am doing some other renovations to my home later this year and I am definently going back with Sheridan Home Improvements.

Dave from Oshawa
Dave from Oshawa

New roof in Oshawa

We were very satisfied with the job done. The crew was friendly and professional. They were done on time and the clean up was immaculate. I would recommend Sheridan Home improvements to anyone looking to have their roof done.

M P in Scarborough
M P in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Replacing my Roof

I was very satisfied with the excellent service and the professional job by Adam and his crew. Adam delivered on all promises, he was on time to do a written estimate as well as started the job on time. I was impressed with his attention to detail and his organized work habits. His crew was friendly, especially Mike and they worked diligently through the extreme heat with rarely stopping for breaks. You can't go wrong with Sheridan Home Improvements, great service, excellent job, and at a fair price.

Elizabeth Sullivan in Bowmanville
Elizabeth Sullivan in Bowmanville
1 review BOWMANVILLE, ON

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and overall experience with Sheridan Home Improvements. I received a quote in my mailbox and when I called, was pleasantly surprised that the Owner came out the same day and took the time to get on the roof, taking pictures and then showing me and explaining what was going to be done. The roof looks great and I have happily recommended them to several co-workers and neighbors!

More about Sheridan Home Improvements

With over 10 years experience working in Durham Region and the surrounding area, Sheridan Home Improvements provides each customer with reliable and efficient service. We ensure that our customers receive the personalized service unique to their needs. Our qualified professional personnel are dedicated to complete your roofing and home improvement ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?