Sheridan Home Improvements

Rod Farrell
Rod Farrell
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Roof

I got several quotes and Sheridan Home Improvements were the best. The job was done within a few days of signing the contract. They were very professional. Showed up exactly when they said they would be there and finished approximately when they said they would be. Our new roof looks great and the clean up was fantastic. I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone.

Bonnie in Toronto
Bonnie in Toronto

re-shingling

Impressive job. Prompt and efficient with complete clean-up. Portions of under plywood was replaced and venting was added.
I was notified and kept in the loop with regards to work scheduling.
Sheridan's crew were friendly and thanked me for my business.
I asked for some flyers for friends that have inquired for a referral and I am happy to say without hesitation, that I highly recommend Sheridan Home Improvements for professional dealing and work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

New roof

Adam was able to provide a firm and detailed quote within 24 hours of first contact. The team were efficient, friendly and worked well together to get the job done.
The roof looks great and the clean-up was phenomenal - ensured there were no nails or debris left at the end of the day. Would highly recommend them! Thanks for the great service. Great crew and family run business :)

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Roofing tiles blew off in the wind . They got us waterproofed quickly and efficiently.

After the big wind storm last month Adam was working on a neighbor's house in Pickering, we asked him to come help us next and he did He and his partner worked late helping me and many of my neighbor's get waterproofed again by replacing the shingles that had blown off.
Now after the next wind storm just this week he helped fix a roof in Whitby. I called and he made sure the blown off shingles were repaired before the rain hit today. It has been a busy summer of roof problems and Adam has proved himself at being dependable and willing to work the extra hours to make sure he can help as many people as he can. I can't thank you enough!!!

Lois in Oshawa
Lois in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I just had my roof done . The crew were professional, put tarps all around the house. Protected my garden. They did a fantastic job. They take pride in there work. They cleaned up put my furniture back on my deck. I recommend them to a co-worker and will recommend them to my friends . Thanks Adam and your crew you know what custom service is all about.

Thanks Lois, always nice to hear from our customers.

Jran in Oshawa
Jran in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof replacement

This was an excellent experience, the Sheridan team was 100% professional, the crew made sure that they tarped and covered everything including our neighbour's driveway. The entire job took just 5 hours from start to completion and the cleanup was excellent as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Sheridan Home Improvements.

John Rankin
Oshawa.

thanks john

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

roof

called up mr adam for a quote to do roofing for myself and neighbor after recieving other guotes from other companies ,,,they were hired gave me a time frame and delivered ...my neighbor and is very happy with the work done ,,,we highly recommend this company to everyone price was good and a job well done ..

Lynda & Danny in Durham
Lynda & Danny in Durham
1 review Durham, ON

Roof in Whitby, great experience

We just had our roof done, what a great experience, such a pleasant & efficient team. They did a professional job, more than expected. They covered up major windows & protected the surrounding area under the roof. They arrived on time , 8am, worked none stop, lots of energy! Overall, a top quality work for a very affordable price…A very tiny piece of our old flushing felt down and wasn't noticed while doing our roof. Jim Sheridan and one employe came the next day and fixed it, that is so important. I rate them 10/10 and I recommend Adam and his team to everyone !

DonM from Whitby
DonM from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof

Very reasonable price quote (other roofing companies wanted almost twice as much in some cases). Very pleased with the quality of work done by this company. They arrived on time on the date specified and were very professional. Absolutely no complaints about the work that was done - highly recommend this company.

P. Clydesdale in Oshawa
P. Clydesdale in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roofing, eaves and down spouts

Pleasantly surprised by Sheridan Home Improvements. When they say they'll be there at 8:00... they are. The team was kind, courteous and professional at all times. Any improvements that could be made were suggested, but no pressure tactics were used. We originally were just having the roof done, but we were so impressed with every aspect of them, that we went ahead and had new eaves and down spouts replaced as well. Not only would I tell friends and family about this company, I have already been handing out business cards. But I'll keep one for myself so I can call Sheridan for future projects

More about Sheridan Home Improvements

With over 10 years experience working in Durham Region and the surrounding area, Sheridan Home Improvements provides each customer with reliable and efficient service. We ensure that our customers receive the personalized service unique to their needs. Our qualified professional personnel are dedicated to complete your roofing and home improvement ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?