Sheridan Home Improvements

Oshawa ON L1K 1V2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oshawa  >  Sheridan Home Improvements

Reviews for Sheridan Home Improvements

1 review Pickering, ON

Roofing tiles blew off in the wind . They got us waterproofed quickly and efficiently.

After the big wind storm last month Adam was working on a neighbor's house in Pickering, we asked him to come help us next and he did He and his partner worked late helping me and many of my neighbor's get waterproofed again by replacing the shingles that had blown off.
Now after the next wind storm just this week he helped fix a roof in Whitby. I called and he made sure the blown off shingles were repaired before the rain hit today. It has been a busy summer of roof problems and Adam has proved himself at being dependable and willing to work the extra hours to make sure he can help as many people as he can. I can't thank you enough!!!

Lois in Oshawa
Lois in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I just had my roof done . The crew were professional, put tarps all around the house. Protected my garden. They did a fantastic job. They take pride in there work. They cleaned up put my furniture back on my deck. I recommend them to a co-worker and will recommend them to my friends . Thanks Adam and your crew you know what custom service is all about.

Thanks Lois, always nice to hear from our customers.

Jran in Oshawa
Jran in Oshawa

Roof replacement

This was an excellent experience, the Sheridan team was 100% professional, the crew made sure that they tarped and covered everything including our neighbour's driveway. The entire job took just 5 hours from start to completion and the cleanup was excellent as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Sheridan Home Improvements.

John Rankin
Oshawa.

thanks john

1 review Whitby, ON

roof

called up mr adam for a quote to do roofing for myself and neighbor after recieving other guotes from other companies ,,,they were hired gave me a time frame and delivered ...my neighbor and is very happy with the work done ,,,we highly recommend this company to everyone price was good and a job well done ..

Lynda & Danny in Durham
Lynda & Danny in Durham
1 review Durham, ON

Roof in Whitby, great experience

We just had our roof done, what a great experience, such a pleasant & efficient team. They did a professional job, more than expected. They covered up major windows & protected the surrounding area under the roof. They arrived on time , 8am, worked none stop, lots of energy! Overall, a top quality work for a very affordable price…A very tiny piece of our old flushing felt down and wasn't noticed while doing our roof. Jim Sheridan and one employe came the next day and fixed it, that is so important. I rate them 10/10 and I recommend Adam and his team to everyone !

DonM from Whitby
DonM from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof

Very reasonable price quote (other roofing companies wanted almost twice as much in some cases). Very pleased with the quality of work done by this company. They arrived on time on the date specified and were very professional. Absolutely no complaints about the work that was done - highly recommend this company.

P. Clydesdale in Oshawa
P. Clydesdale in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roofing, eaves and down spouts

Pleasantly surprised by Sheridan Home Improvements. When they say they'll be there at 8:00... they are. The team was kind, courteous and professional at all times. Any improvements that could be made were suggested, but no pressure tactics were used. We originally were just having the roof done, but we were so impressed with every aspect of them, that we went ahead and had new eaves and down spouts replaced as well. Not only would I tell friends and family about this company, I have already been handing out business cards. But I'll keep one for myself so I can call Sheridan for future projects

Gigi
Gigi
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Service on Roof

I am very happy with Sheridan Home Improvements. From my call to Adam to get an estimate to the actual service completed by Joshua, their customer service was excellent. They were courteous, informative, efficient, and timely. I was very satisfied with the quality of my repair and the knowledge about roofing that both Adam and Joshua displayed. The cost was more than reasonable. Keep up the great work!

Neil M.
Neil M.
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Adam and his team completed the re-shingling of my roof in Ajax. Not only were they competitively priced but the workmanship was superb. Adam was very prompt with responding to emails, his team was polite and courteous and best of all they completed the job in under 12 hours with quality and no garbage remaining on site. They use great shingles which has great warranty so with their skill set I am confident this job will be built to last.

Mike Elliott from Newcastle
Mike Elliott from Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Replacement roof

This is a truly professional contractor . The contact person, Adam, analysed roofing issues and corrective improvements as part of the job. The quality of the finished job has brought passers by to complement. For quality, price, punctuality, skill and post job cleanup the ten rating is truly deserved.

More about Sheridan Home Improvements

With over 10 years experience working in Durham Region and the surrounding area, Sheridan Home Improvements provides each customer with reliable and efficient service. We ensure that our customers receive the personalized service unique to their needs. Our qualified professional personnel are dedicated to complete your roofing and home improvement ...