Mattress Mall

Reviews for Mattress Mall

John Reese from Toronto
John Reese from Toronto

New Mattress

I got a very good deal on a mattress that I found on clearance here. It was a orthopedic mattress, and the price I found it for was a very good value. I also got the box spring for just $50, and the delivery was free. The sales rep, Matthew, did a good job of handling my questions. I bought it six months ago, and I love the mattress, it was a queen sized one. I would recommend this place, to people in Scarborough looking to purchase a new mattress, I found this location has great value for money.

Stadium Rd/Queens Quay
Stadium Rd/Queens Quay

Great customer service and pricing!

I found a daybed on the Mattress Mall website and called for more information. Matt was very helpful on the phone and even more so the next day when I dropped by and viewed the bed for which he helped me find a suitable mattress. Delivery was completed the next day and I now have a great bed that was bought for a price better than found on other sites.