Drywall Contractors
P.O. Box 87080, Douglas Sq. RPO AB T2Z3V7
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Calgary  >  Glacier Drywall Systems Inc

Reviews for Glacier Drywall Systems Inc

lettss in Calgary

This project was to repair sections of stippled ceiling due to house settling. This required 3 small sections of drywall to be replaced and re-stippled. There was a larger section of drywall in bedroom that was soaked with moisture. Glacier went into the attic to discover that a section of insulation had been missed which was the cause of the problem. This indeed was a bonus allowing the drywall to be replaced and the insulation added properly.

Glacier re-stippled the small sections with great care for blending the color. They give value for the cost

Naeem in Calgary

I was looking for some one to do dry wall job for my basement and found out about Glacier Dry wall through my neighbor as he had used their services and was very happy with quality of work. Bob gave me very competitive and fair market quote. I had to reschedule dry wall job few times at last minute and Bob was very patient and accommodating. The whole crew of Glacier Dry wall was very professional and knowledgeable. The framer I hired had done bad job in framing and Doug took extra time to repair and fix those issues so that dry wall job looks nice. To summaries, excellent company to deal with and stays behind their work. Thank you so much for doing such a great work.

Hello Naeem,

thank-you for your hospitality and your review.
we enjoyed working on your project and would look forward to working with you again.
if you should ever need the smallest of repair or renovation, give us a call. We`d be glad to help.

Helen C in Calgary

Bob, Doug and team did an excellent job of our full basement development and upstairs bathroom. They did a seamless job of matching drywall with plaster and lath. very polite and flexible to deal with. A pleasure to work with .

Thank-you Helen,

Have a very Merry Christmas in this blessed of seasons,

On behalf of Doug & Bob and our families,

Glacier drywall has done 4 drywall jobs for me. Two large home renovation with extensive work throughout the house and 2 small bathroom ceiling repairs. Just recently I called Bob for a bathroom ceiling repair and the job was completed within 6 days from the intial call. I doesn't get better than that They had to scrap the ceiling, prep it for paint, paint and apply the knockdown texture coat. It was done quickly and very well. Doug is responsible for completing the work in the feild and he is very particular to make sure the work is done properly and with excellent results. Bob and Doug do a great job and I will use them for my future drywall needs

I appreciate your comments sir. It is always good to hear from clients with both large as well as small projects. Helps potential clients know that we have the means to do both small and larger projects with care to deliver quality results.

Thank-you,

HomeBath in Calgary

From start to finish, this is the easiest company to deal with. Bob Zimmerman is professional, available at any time to answer questions, knowledgable, and the quality of work was excellent and way beyond my expectations. The whole house was well-protected even though we have not moved in yet. The employees worked extremely hard at the difficult job of scraping the ceilings of all the stipple, then prepped the ceilings then plastered them to prepare them for the painter. We have a bungalow villa and had both the main and lower level completed and we are 100 per cent satisfied with the work completed and would highly recommend anyone use this company for any drywall work.

Hi Linda,

Thank-you for your review. It is so much easier to complete these type of ceiling conversions prior to owners moving in. Thank-you for your business and we appreciate both your and your painters comments.

KGX

The previous owner of our house attempted to finish the basement but only finished the outer walls and sort of finished the bathroom. It was definitely diy and you could tell. Glacier came in and was able to salvage the outer walls and fix the mess the previous owner left behind. This was our first large scale redevelopment and Bob was very patient and provided great advice which we included in our reno. I totally love the end product, it turned out really great and you can tell by the photos. It's a shame that I don't have before pictures to show because the difference is shocking. We plan on doing the kitchen soon and we will definitely call up Glacier again.

Thank-you for your review Kayla.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Have a great winter and we look forward to working with you again.

DL in Calgary

It was a small repair due to a water leak so I was worried that it would be fit in here and there and could take weeks to complete. But once Doug and the guys started , they returned everyday to move the job forward quickly. The repair looks great - you can't tell where the old and the new meet; they kept things as clean as possible and the cost was very reasonable. This is the kind of company I appreciate and can happily recommend to others.

Thank-you Donna for your kind words and your rating. It is so important that we hear the stories of people we work with. It helps potential clients get a better understanding of what we do that may set us a apart from other companies.

Have a great Hallowe'en evening with the neighboring kids.

Alex

I called up Glacier to finish my garage with insultation and drywall. Bob was extremely prompt in arranging a site visit and a subsequent quote for the job. I was impressed at the cost of the quote given the amount of work required. All work was completed in a relatively short time frame and the quality was excellent. I would not hesitate to both recommend Glacier as well as use them again in my future drywall needs.

Thank-you Alex,

It's been a pleasure working with you.
I would be happy to help your neighbor when he wants a quote as well, as we discussed.

Andrea G

After 2 contractors failed attempts to repair a large hole in my wall, I was lucky enough to contact Bob. He managed to squeeze the repair in despite a busy schedule. The job was immaculate, Doug was very pleasant and the cost was reasonable. I just wish I contacted Glacier Drywall FIRST!!

Hi Andrea,

thank-you for your review.
Have a great summer and hope all goes well with your move.

JasonR in Calgary

Bob and his team were very professional every step of the way. Bob did a great job informing me of timing well in advance of the start of the project and answered any questions I had every step of the way. His crew was clean, courteous and most importantly delivered a quality finished product on time and on budget. I have no hesitation recommending Glacier Drywall to anyone looking for a pleasant contractor experience for drywall work.

Thank-you for the review Jason. I look forward to completing the drywall for your renovated kitchen when it's time for that to occur.

Have a great summer,

More about Glacier Drywall Systems Inc

Glacier Drywall Systems Inc. is a full service insulation, drywall and ceiling texture company. We have a dedicated crew that do exceptionally high quality work.

Whether you are completing a renovation of an existing home or building a new home, we have the skill to deliver the high quality finish that you are looking for.

Glacier Drywall is committed to meeting the needs of our clients by providing top quality service. Professional and courteous service, attention to detail and customer satisfaction are at the core of our work.

Glacier Drywall Systems Inc services include:
· Drywall boarding and taping process
· Ceiling texture of all types
· Hand troweled L-5 ceiling finishes
· Ceiling conversions from stipple to knockdown, splatter coat or L-5 ceiling finishes
· Insulation & vapor barrier for ERS (energuide rating system), sound abatement, and blow-fill attic top-ups
· Renovations, additions, expansions of sq footage, basement development and garages
· Insulation, drywall & texture for new custom home construction
· T-bar and ceiling tile installation
· Repairs – no job is too small
· light duty framing (steel and wood)
· Fire-chasing – legal suite code compliance in homes and above garage living spaces

Glacier Drywall carries 3rd party liability insurance, our workers are WCB insured, and we are an A+ accredited member company of the BBB for 6 years now.