PODS

SUSAN GUELPH
SUSAN GUELPH
14 reviews Guelph, ON

MOVING, STORAGE, DELIVERY AFTER MOVE

This is a very good, reliable company to do business with. My Realtor/friend suggested PODS for my moving & temporary storage needs as she said many of her clients use PODS. A co-worker also highly recommended PODS as she had used their services a few years ago & said they had absolutely no problems or issues with PODS. I am so glad I decided to give it a try. I had such a wonderful experience with my move; no issues or problems with PODS whatsoever. Invoice was clear & simple; they debited my account as invoiced. It's always a scary thing when you give your credit card info to anyone & hope they will not overcharge. Perfect process! Although their customer service was exceptional, the drivers, in my experience, were the best; they had a very kind voice & friendly speaking manner. It was also such a treat watching them manoeuvre the POD by remote control. Delivered & executed as promised. Thank you Mike (who I had the pleasure of meeting the first day) and Danny. You guys are awesome. Thank you for such a positive experience. I will always recommend PODS.

laura in coquitlam
laura in coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

moving from edmonton to Vancouver

They had good customer service. But there was 2 separate problems although it took some time they did solve our issues with delivery. It was an efficient way of moving allowing us to have half our possessions in storage and others sent to us as apposed to 2 different moves. It was a very cost efficient way of moving.

More about PODS

"The Best Moving and Storage Idea Ever". Rent our containers and take the pain out of your move while you save money. Renovations, Staging, Organizing, Moving and Storing. Move across town, across the country or North America. You get moving and storage when you choose Pods! Call today for a ...