The City Painters

SCARBOROUGH ON M1V2G8
Owner/Manager
Matthew Fry [Full profile]
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The City Painters

I wanted to have my place painted before I moved in on a Saturday. Early that week, my painter fell through. I called Matthew and he made arrangements to have his team come in on the Friday. Matthew was incredibly knowledgable on the phone, recommending great colours that would brighten our unit. His team also did an amazing job, going above and beyond to get the job done before my Saturday move, all at very reasonable prices. I would absolutely recommend The City Painters for their professionalism and for the fantastic work that they did on my condo!!!

Job Price

Great job. Matthew is very professional, and the work his crew did was excellent. He methodically works out with you what you are and are not paying for. Inside closets? Those are pricier and not always worth it. Same with bathrooms. If you're on a budget, maybe hold off on those.

Overall, wasn't the cheapest option, but really solid, clean, detailed work. Would definitely go back.

Alan from Toronto

I used Matthew and his team for a full-condo painting last month. Right from the get go, I had a wonderful experience with them. Matthew came by in a timely manner and provided a reasonable quote to have my two storey condo fully painted. Not only that but he had some beautiful color choice suggestions that helped bring my vision together. The day of, Matthew's team showed up and got straight to work. They worked a long day to ensure my condo was finished within one day.
If I need to do another paint job, I will most definitely be going back to The City Painters. I would very highly recommend using them to friends and family.

Mohammad

I called TheCityPainters for a quote and Matthew came back with a reasonable price range the first time around. I found this team very easy to work with and super professional. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Job Price

Matt and his team were excellent. They treated our home with the utmost respect and are generally nice guys as well.
Matt helped us decide what was right for our budget, how we could stretch our dollar and make the right decision for us.
Highly recommended.

Mary from Toronto

Matthew listened and offered great suggestions to keep within my budget. He and his crew were courteous and worked diligently to get the job done to meet my move-in date. I highly recommend him.

Dann from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

From the first phone call to the finished product I have nothing but good things to say. They were very professional and thorough and even helped with some tough decisions. I will be contacting them again on the next job. I highly recommend if you're looking for quality work excellent customer relations for a quite reasonable price.

Sanjeeka in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

I hired The City Painters to paint my entire house. They were very professional and knowledgable. They took the time to sit down with me and explain the different paint options and why one would be better over another. I was very happy with the completed product and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.