Best Flat Roof.Ca

110 Cumberland street ,suite 405 Toronto ON M5R
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Best Flat Roof.Ca  >  Flat roof repair, sparing our deck
Stella  from Toronto
Stella from Toronto

Flat roof repair, sparing our deck

We had to replace our flat roof/balcony that was slowly leaking water into the room below, especially where it joined with the house, but we wanted to keep our wood deck. Best Flat Roof was the only company we spoke with who said they could replace the roof while still preserving our deck. When we could finally arrange for our roof to get replaced (weather was big issue), the crew came on time and worked throughout the day to get the job done. My only criticisms are that a) the crew never announced that they arrived or left, and b) before they put our deck back on I noticed a bunch of cigarette butts on top of the new flat roof.
In the end, they finished the work in the dark and the caulking job was very sloppy, so they had to send someone back twice to refinish the caulking along the roof flashings. Again, I was never told when they would come and would only know by noticing someone climbing up a ladder outside my kitchen window. I think that if the crew could just slightly improve their communication it would really help. I haven't noticed any more leaks since the roof was replaced, and the deck was replaced in great condition. Thanks!