WinDecor

Shutters & Blinds
9266 Santana Crescent NW Calgary AB T3K 3N9

Reviews for WinDecor

House Renovations -- Blinds

We had to get new blinds throughout our newly renovated house. Rahul came out to measure and help us select product; he was incredibly easy to work with and understood our needs instantly. Our installer, Shawn, was an equally great guy and did a superb job. All was on time and within budget! Would definitely recommend WinDecor!

Ana PM
Ana PM

Great service and super quick turnaround!

Rahul was very friedly amd answered all our questions. The blinds arrived in less than 2 weeks and installation was very well done, the blinds are beautiful, in natural wood. At the time of the in home consultation we mentioned that we would have company and asked if the blinds could be installed before our friends arrived, and were very happy they were able to accommodate our request! Thank you so much!

Hello Ana, Thanks for good feed back. It was pleasure to work with you. Wishing you the best with family and friends!! Thanks Rahul

Lana & Bruce in
Lana & Bruce in

Window Coverings

WinDecor installed window coverings for our whole house and we are extremely happy with the outcome. Rahul was very attentive and informative in helping us choose the perfect colour and coverings for our windows. Shawn, the installer was professional, courteous and did a great job. Definitely recommend WinDecor!

Hello Lana and Bruce, Thanks for your efforts.

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

Custom Blinds - Measurement & Installation

I have hired WinDecor twice over the years to install custom blinds in my home. They offer great products at an affordable price. Rahul will meet with his customers to review exactly what you are looking for. The installers are very friendly, knowledgeable and quick. If you are looking for custom blinds, I highly recommend contacting WinDecor, you won't be disappointed.

Hello Steve, Thanks for your feedback and motivation. Rahul

John Smith from Calgary
John Smith from Calgary

Faux Wood Blinds 2in slats

Rahul was very punctual and professional and the blinds were delivered and installed as per his scheduled estimate. The installer was on time and installed the blinds in a very professional manner. The blinds fit perfectly, the price was the lowest of three estimates and we would highly recommend this company to anyone looking into upgrading or replacing their blinds. Product very good and a job well done.

Joann Phonsavath in Calgary
Joann Phonsavath in Calgary

Living room/dining room windows

Although I went with another company for bedroom/basement windows, I went through WinDecor for my main feature windows. Windows in my kitchen and living room. WinDecor had the types of blinds that no other companies offered. It was unique and different and somethign I wanted in the main areas of my new homes. The pricing was also fair and the sales representative was patient and informative.

More about WinDecor

Have you moved into a new home with no blinds or shades? Are you doing home renovation and looking for a new style of blinds, shades, shutters, and drapes? WinDecor will assist you in four ways or simple steps Meet with you and show all the options available for a ...